Date........... WITH ANDY?!

It had been a few days since Brandon had left. The fans asked me if we were still together. I always answered with a no.

"AJ. AJ!!!!" Kerry yelled at me.

"WHAT?!!!" I yelled back.

"Jeez, I just wanted to say that Andy Biersack is outside, and he wants to see you." She said walking away. I walked outside in my Batman short shorts and Batman tank top. We were in New Mexico and it was pretty hot here. Anyways, I went outside and saw him there with a black rose.

Oh DEER god.

Dans POV

I was sitting in my bunk reading fanfics on Wattpad, when I heard a knock on the wood beside my head. I pulled open the curtain and saw a blushing Niall.

"Umm, I was wondering  if umm. Well, would you like to go on a date with me?" He said the last part really fast.

"YESH! Umm, I mean yes." I wrote on my notepad blushing.

"Really? Ok. After your show tonight?" He asked. I  nodded my head and smiled at him.

Oh DEER god. I was finally going to go out with him.

AJ POV

He stood there for a while until he saw me.

"Oh, hey AJ." He said cooly.

"H-hey Andy." I said stepping out of the bus.

"So, I was, umm, wondering, would you like to go on a date tonight?" He asked, a blush creeping up to his cheeks.

"Yes, I would love to. But you do know the closest city with actual suitible places is Albuquerque, right?" I asked.

"Yes I do!" He said looking pleased with himself.

"Alright then. I'll see you after the show Batman." I said smirking.

"Alright. Speaking of Batman, nice outfit." He said winking. I blushed and winked back. He blushed and walked away waving.

I walked inside and saw a grinning Niall on his phone.

"Why the fuck are you so smiley?" I asked. He looked up and saw me.

"I don't know. Why the fuck are YOU so smiley?" He retorted.

"I don't know." I said mocking him. He laughed and looked down at his phone again. I saw tears come to his eyes and he got up.

"Niall, whats wrong?" I asked. He shook his head and went to the bathroom.

"NIALL!" I yelled at him. I saw Dan come out of the bunks with a confused look.

"Niall ran into the bathroom crying." I said running a hand through my hair.

Dan

I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I heard Niall ask.

"Its Dan, please let me in." I wrote and slipped it under the door. The door opened and I saw Niall sitting on the floor crying. I ran in and closed the door.

"What's wrong?" I whispered. He looked up shocked. I hadn't talked in almost 3 years.

"Y-you talked." He said shocked. I nodded my head.

"Yes, but tell me what's wrong." I said.

"I'm tired of people giving me hate. They always tell me that I'm ugly and have a horrible singing voice." He said tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Niall, you know they're wrong, right? You aren't ugly, and you sing beautifully. Honestly, you have the best voice out of everyone on this bus. Just don't tell AJ I said that." I said smiling a little. He laughed a bit.

"But, it's true. You're so fucking beautiful, I look like a fucking pile of shit whenever I stand next to you. Don't let the hate get to you. I get it all of the time because I'm a girl and play lead guitar. Just tell them to fuck off. If you want, I'll tell them for you. It really isnt a problem. I dont want you to get more hate for being a jerk or some-" I was cut off by Niall putting his lips to mine. It felt amazing and I nearly exploded. Sadly, he pulled away.

"Thank you Dan. I would really appreciate it." He said smiling. He got up and held his hand out to me.

"Would you like to go for a walk?" He asked picking me up.

"Yes I would sir." I said grabbing his hand and walking out of the bathroom.

"What were you two doing in there?" Harry asked from his bunk. We both blushed.

"Nothing. She was helping me sort out some problems." Niall said.

"Suuuuuure mate." Harry said then closed the curtain.

After the show. AJ

I was walking backstage when I was thrown over somebodys shoulder. I looked over and saw it was Dahvie.

"Put me down now or I will yell rape." I said seriously.

"No thanks." He said calmly.

"HELP!! DAHVIE VANITY IS TAKING ME TO HIS BUS TO RAPE ME!!!!! JEFFREE STAR WAS RIGHT!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. He put me down almost immediatly. I walked away to my bus.

As soon as I got in I started to get ready. (A/N: Outfit is external link.) I heard a knock on my door as I finished putting in my gauges. I opened the door to a fancily dressed Andy.

"Hello m'lady." Andy said grinning. "And I like your bracelet and gauges." He added. I smiled and grabbed his hand. He walked me to a car that he rented. He started the car and drove. It was a good two hours before we got to a resturant. We got seated by a slutty waitress who kept eying Andy and giving me dirty looks.

"Slut." I muttered under my breath before she left to go get our drinks. She glared at me before leaving. When she was completly gone, Andy burst into laughter.

"H-h-her f-fucking f-f-face." He said in between laughs.

"Its true! Did you see what she was wearing? Almost nothing!" I said chuckling a little.

"Why would I look at her when I'm here with you?" He said.

"Cheesy, but fine. I'll accept it for now." I said grinning. He smiled back at me and grabbed my hand from across the table. I felt my face heat up quickly.

"Have I made up for the cheesy line?" He asked. I nodded my head afraid to say anything. Andy got up from his side of the booth and sat next to me.

"Cat got your tongue?" He whispered in his deep sexy voice. I nodded my head again.

"Your voice is to fucking sexy for me to handle." I admitted blushing more. He chuckled and kissed my head. The waitress came back and saw us. At some point, Andy had put his arm around me. Her face was redder than a tomato. She came over and poured both of our drinks on us.

"FUCK YOU ANDY!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!" The waitress yelled. Only after did I realize who she was.

Scout.

I hoped you liked it. I bet all of you were like: :O when Dan talked. Hehe. Well, pic is AJ again. BYEEEEEEE