Golden Earth Girl

"Can I open my eyes yet, Paul?"

"Not yet. We're almost there."

Paul had made you close your eyes while he led you to...somewhere.

"Ok, Y/N, open!"

You took in the new, glorious sight. Paul had brought you to a flower field in the heart of the country, as he would. The rolling hills were decorated with daisies, dandelions, everything you could imagine.

The day was nearly coming to a close. The sun was beginning to set over the far hills, and the flowers were dancing the cool evening breeze.

"Y'know, Y/N, this is just like what we used to do. Our parents would let us explore the outdoors together. I miss those days, and I'm ecstatic to be here with you, my golden earth girl."

You blushed at the nickname. "I wish I could spend more time with you, but I know how busy you are with writing and touring..."

"There was a question I wanted to ask you. Will you go on tour with me, Y/N? I don't want to lose you again, will you please consider it?"

"Paul...of course, I'll go on tour with you. I need more excitement in my life anyway."

The moonlight gleamed on both of you, leading you to kiss underneath it, a perfect moment that once again had to be interrupted...

"Veronica, you lied to me! You told me there wouldn't be any kissing!"

"I only said that just so you would come. It just so happens that they kissed. So what?"

"Look who came to spy on us..." Paul chuckled.

"What are you two doing here? I told you to stay at the hotel! Veronica, you know better!" you scolded.

"I'm sorry, grandma. I just had to warn you that we were leaving today, but I guess we're not anymore..." Veronica frowned.

"I only came to see drama, if there wasn't any true romance." Jake admitted.

"Well, as you both know now, we're going on tour with Paul, so we'll be gathering everything at home and for a while, we'll be on the road." you explained.

Veronica beamed, while Jake whined.