If You Wanna

"Paul?" You realized, looking up at the man.

It was true. You've made it.

"Y/N?" he gasped, pulling you up and into his embrace. Oh, how you've missed that feeling.

Paul had pulled up a chair, letting you sit next to him. The guards may have burst in briefly, but Paul pushed them away.

There you were, with your best friend again. You asked questions back and forth curiously as Jake and Veronica would. You probably should be worried about them right about now, but they were the last thing on your mind.

"Wow... you've been through quite a lot."

"Speak for yourself! You're the successful one here!"

He giggled. "Well, that whole story made me want to just apologize for what I've done... I don't know what made me think I should leave you when I needed you the most. I even promised that we would stay friends, and we haven't seen each other for so long...it just hurts me. Will you forgive me?"

Even though you had clearly known your answer, his puppy eyes melted your heart like butter. "Paul...I will definitely forgive you." you slipped your hand into his. "I just want you back."

He beamed, pulling you in for a kiss. Nothing else existed in this moment, just you and Paul. Even nowadays, his lips are a pure representation of bliss.

You were snatched from your paradise after you heard a loud and incredibly embarrassing "Eww!".

"What? Jake and Veronica? You guys are ok?"

"Jake beat someone up." Veronica mentioned.

"We're alive, aren't we? Now please don't kiss again, even if you're with Paul." Jake asserted.

"Hey, don't be like that. She did it! We did good! They've reunited!"

You rolled your eyes. "They're wild, but I love them. After all, if it wasn't for their trouble-making, I wouldn't be here."

He chuckled. "Say, Y/N, would you like to hang out sometime?"

"I'd love to!"

He gave you his number, winking. That charm never disappeared.

"See you then, love." he whispered, kissing you once more.

"Stop kissing already!"