𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Grace's P.O.V

I woke up in a lavish room. I frowned, groaning as I looked around the room, trying to figure out how I was here and not in the ball room.

I turned around to Elias who was sleeping next to me shirtless. I sat up, wincing at the pain in my chest before gently shaking Elias's shoulder.

"Elias."

No reply.

"Elias, wake up. Where are we?"

He groaned, turning around and placing his head on my lap, throwing his arm over my legs. "Grace," he mummbled. A moment later he snapped his head up, "Grace! Your awake!"

I smiled.

"Of course I am. What did you think I was dead?" I joked.

He sat up, pulling me into his lap. "Never, and I'm being absolutely serious, never ever do that again. That was unbelievably stupid. You could have died. I could have lost you."

I smiled. "It was worth it."

He kissed the top of my head before resting his chin where he had just kissed. "No it wasn't. I'm the leader here, I am supposed to take the fall for everything. Not my men or my family, do you understand."

His voice was hard and absolutely serious. "Im sorry," I whispered.

"You should be," he sighed, "but I'm just glad your alright. I love you Grace."

A grin spread over my face, I grabbed his hand and kissed the back of his palm. "I love you too." I let a long comfortable silence hang between us as he hugged.

"So, what happened when I knocked out?"

He told me the contents of that night, which happened to be three nights ago. Finding out that Stephan and Mateo had gotten their overdue consequences made me relieved. Andre had made it to a park with Angelica, both were banged up pretty badly but in the end they were both safe and out of harms way. Angelica was reunited with Tobias which in Elias's words was "heart touching." Andre never left Alessandro's side after his leg incident, apparently he had to receive a leg operation so that they could give him a bionic leg.

Vanessa was still feeling guilty about the whole incident but all she needed was time.

"So, how about we go see everyone? The doctor said you were fine to walk around once you were awake."

I smiled and nodded. "That would be great." Elias helped me out of bed before hooking his arm with mine. We slowly desended the wide and long staircase after walking down the hall from our room.

"Where are we anyway? This place is amazing." I tilted my head up, staring in awe at the glass roof and the huge diamond chandelier that lit up the whole three stories of staircases.

"This is the Royal house. Tobias's family have owned this mansion or castle I should say, for generations. It's best known as the heart an soul of all mafia."

I smiled at him, chuckling lightly as he spoke. He turned to face me, "What?" he asked bashfully, a smile of his own making it's way onto his face.