𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I walked into my bathroom after the realisation I had on my bed. Turning on the lights I took a sharp intake of air as I looked at it.

It was much bigger than the one I had before in Elias's business house in New York. The theme colour is white and gold. On the far wall was a bathtub that resembled a small pool at the end was a white marble wall, the fairly big space is left between the wall and the marble divider acted as a shower, with a glass door stopping the water from spraying outside the stall.

On the right side of the wall was a long mirror that was installed above the basin, two long sides so you could put stuff on it, and drawers underneath the basin. On the left wall were a toilet and a roof to floor mirror.

I walked over to the bath and admired the golden goose tap with glass knobs with gold on the top showing either a C or H for cold or hot. With a smile, I closed the door and locked it before stripping and turning on the hot water tap for the bath.

Looking in the drawers underneath the basin I found a small bottle that held rose-scented liquid in it, I grabbed it and poured a little into the bathtub.

I hopped into it letting out a sigh as I let myself slip into bliss. After spending a while in my bath I got out and dried myself, my stomach growling in the process.

I opened up one of my suitcases on my bed and pulled out the clothes I had desperately tried to fit into the suitcase, finally, I found a black silk nightgown that went to mid-thigh, underneath I put on some black lace underwear before brushing my hair and letting it wall down my back in loose curls.

Once I did that I opened the door to my room and walked out, following the landmarks I had made a mental note of. Which lead me to the unbelievably unnecessary huge kitchen, I turned the lights on to find Rosa and Antonio sitting on stools, their own little portable step underneath the stools, chocolate ice cream was all over their faces as they looked at me like deer caught in headlights.

I laughed at the situation.

"Please don't tell mama," Antonio rushed.

I smiled at them, "I won't," I said as I walked to the fridge. "Is there any food?" I asked as I opened it looking at the stacked fridge.

I pulled out some lasagna I saw and put it into the microwave.

"Never mind I found something."

I set the time and entered it before turning around to them and leaning my back against the rim of the bench.

"How long have you two been down here?"

I expected a shrug from them seeing how young they were but Rosa answered me, "an hour and a half." I smiled at them in surprise.

"Does uncle Andre know yous are down here?"

They shook their heads, "nobody knows we're down here."

"Okay then, I won't tell anybody. It'll just be our secret."

They smiled happily and nodded.

"How old are you both?" I asked as the microwave beeped, I turned around opened it pulling out the plate of lasagna, I put it on the island and sat on a stool next to Rosa.

Antonio slipped off of his stool and onto his step running around to a drawer and pulling out a spoon before running to me and holding it up to me. I smiled and thanked him as Rosa answered my question.

"Me and Antonio are born on the same day, just at different times though. We're turning eight in three more weeks."

I nodded as I ate my lasagna.