𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Elias's P.O.V

He'll die. I'll kill the bastard. And I won't make it pretty.

Their attempts at protecting their leader was futile. We broke through their defence easy, keeping each and every one of them alive but with some minor injures. Stephan cowered when his men were taken down, yelling desperately at his injured men on the floor.

He slipped on the blood pooling around him, causing the gun in his hand to knock out of his hand a safe distance away.

I jumped at the opportunity to grab him. My hand wrapped around his neck as I lifted him up off of the floor, his hands clawed at mine but I only stared dead into his eyes watching as he was helpless in my hands.

The men around me lunged to get their hands on Stephans men, like hungry dogs they did the unspeakable to them.

Stephan went limp in my hand, I let him drop to the floor before turning to Tobias who was currently shouting orders to his men.

"–Get the doors open, let the women and children leave, get every nurse and doctor I have here immediately."

He turned to me, giving a small nod. I returned his gesture before picking up Stephan's unconscious body and dragging him up to the stage where I sat him on a chair that had rope left underneath it. I tied him securely to the chair as Tobias took care of the chaos behind me.

Things quitened down once the women and children were let out. The injured were taken into a separate room and the remaining men were sat before the stage, ready to watch the execution on Stephan Valentino.

"This, is what will happen if your try to go against me. I do not take such offence lightly, as you can see. Because of this man's actions people were injured tonight, some even killed. Your family. That is why, each one of you will have your chance to come up here and place a cut on him. He is no longer a mafia leader, but a fraud, a man unworthy of such a title. So Elias De Luca, will you have the honor of beginning this trial."

I nodded and took the knife that he was offering me. Alessandro walked over to Stephan with a bucket in his hands, without hesitation he threw the contents of the bucket onto him. Stephan gasped, his eyes snapping open once the cold water touched him.

He assessed his surroundings before his eyes halted on me. "No, please Elias, please don't do this to me, I'm sorry."

"As annoying as your pleas are, it will make it a the more satisfying to watch you die." I walked up to him, grinning as I watched him squirm in his chair. "This is for Anna." I whispered to him, stabbing the knife into his hand. It pierced through his flesh, grinding against bone, embedding the tip of the blade into the wood.

He screamed out in pain, making my grin widen. I removed the blade. "She suffered, so I will make you suffer." I started by slowly removing his finger nails, one by one on his left hand. Then I slowly sawed off his fingertips after that. He passed out a couple of times only to be woken up by a punch to the face and some more cold water. The next hand was for Grace. His left foot was for Andre. I stepped back once I was done, proud of my work so far.

I held the knife out for Tobias, who took it without hesitation. "You will pay for taking Angelica away from me." with that he plunged his knife into Stephan's shoulder, slowly dragging it down his arm, the next arm followed the same fate.

"As much as I would love to cause you much more pain and suffering, these men have been patiently waiting for their turn." Stephan hung his head, exhausted. "Now, the first man please come up and take your part in this."

An irish man I know as a Mafia leader stood abruptly, he walked up onto the stage with admirable calmness, he took the knife from Tobias and slowly cut a deep wound in his chest. Every man that followed built the satisfaction in me, I found that as Stephan got weaker the pain and suffering I held in me since Anna began to lighten.

This would end tonight and tonight I will walk out of these doors a changed man. And Grace will be in my arms, not dead, she will be warm and light me up like she always does.

"Well, I'm glad he's out of the picture. He wasn't very bright."

My head snapped towards the voice of my father, my eyes wide with disbelief. He held a sawed off shot gun to the back of Alessandro's back, a cruel grin on his face.

"You."

"Yes, I'm glad I made it time. After I saw Stephan's men I knew something was wrong. In all honesty the plan was for me to kill you if everything went to shit, but I guess I'll just have to settle for your brother."

"You sick bastard, I'll kill you if you touch him."

"You won't do such a thing. But still, I suppose I should cut a deal with you. Otherwise, I believe I won't make it out of here alive."

I jerked forward when he swept Alessandro off of his feet, standing on his back and pointing the barrel at his calf. I look at Alessandro, even overtly panicked he subtly shook his head.

"What do you want Mateo?"

"You will give me Vanessa and the kids and let us go."

"No, I can't," I snapped.

"Well then, you know what will happen."

"No," I snapped my head to the crowd of men, there amongst them, my mother stood with a gun in hand. "I will not let you hurt me or my children." Without hesitation she fired her gun. Multiple shot were fired, most hitting his body. As he was shot, his own fire went off, causing Alessandro to tell out as his flesh was torn and mutilated.

I didn't need to see the wound to tell that he needed immediate medical attention.

"Tobias," I yelled, running over to Alessandro.

"I'm on it."

It's over. It's all over. But at what cost? Andre hasn't called me to confirm their at the cafe, Grace is seriously injured and Alessandros leg. Not to mention the men that Stephan's men killed.

I held on to Alesandro as he wailed, my mother running up onto the stage with tears streaming down her face.