𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

A week.

A week without; a good meal, a shower, the sweet laughter of Rosa and Antonio I had grown so accustomed to, the presence of Andre, the small talks and looks Elias and I share that make me feel so many mixed emotions, the welcome company of Vanessa.

I had managed to pull myself to the bathroom that morning, but it did take a quite a lot of energy to do so. I stood on weak wobbly legs, my right arm on the white basin to steady me as I looking at my self in the mirror in horror.

It was something I hadn't seen in a long time. I didn't even look like myself, my face was basically unrecognisable. With blood smeared from my temple all the way to my collarbone, a lot was on my dress as well. My right eye had been beaten black, and my face had been spotted with ugly looking bruises, my face as well as my body had multiple cuts. My left arm looked ugly and swollen seeing that it had been dislocated from being thrown into the floor then the door many times.

My legs gave out and I laid on the cold tiled floor of the bathroom, sobbing. I was a sitting duck just waiting for Lucas to come back and beat the shit out of me again. I hated how slow he dragged this out, how painfull he made this. I just wanted to end this suffering.

I looked out into the bedroom where I saw something glint from underneath the bed, my sobs quietened as I forced myself up to walk over to inspect it.

My eyes widened when I realised it was a shard of glass that Lucas had failed to clean up yesterday, from the picture he had slammed me against causing the glass to smash.

I picked it up gently, biting my lip as I looked down at my wrists. My breathing picked up as I slowly moved the shard of glass to my wrists but footsteps from outside the door made the thought disappear in an instant, I quickly rushed to bundle my hands with dress in a rushed attempt to hide the shard.

Lucas walked through the door with the same cruel grin, he laughed.

"My how pathetic and weak you look, it's truly amazing."

I stayed silent, my heart beating faster than ever as adrenaline pumped through me, making me shake in my weak condition.

"How funny it is isn't it. It has been a week and yet no one has come to save you. You see they never loved you, I am the only one that has ever loved you. Do you see how they have left you in a second." he said crouching down do we were at the same hight.

Kill him.

Kill this sick sadistic bastard who has ruind your whole life, who has made you suffer endlessly.

"Who said we left her." it was a familiar voice, looking to the door I saw Alessandro looking his usual self apart from looking absolutely exhausted, pointing a gun directly at Lucas.

his head snapped over his shoulder "How!" he hissed in surprise.

I couldn't wait any longer, I cried out my pain and anger as I pulled out the shard of glass and plunged it into the side of his neck.

Blood sprayed from the wound as I removed the shard, he got no time to recover from my first attack seeing that I continued to stab anywhere I could.

My mind silenced and it was only him and I in the room, I was taking revenge on everything he has done to me. Stab after stab until Alessandro pulled me off of Lucas.

Carefully wrapping me in his arms, I broke out into a sob seeing the lifless body before me, open wounds all over his body as well as extreme amounts of blood.

Alessandro soon covered my eyes with his palm and tilted my head into he crook of his neck. So I could no longer see the horrific sight I had caused. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours before he picked me up and carried me out to the carpark where several black cars waited for us. Men with guns ran past us, inside the house. While Alessandro took me to one of the cars and placed me down.