CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

She knew she would be going back to the manor whether she liked it or not. Now the question was whether she wanted to be shot out of a tree and land on the ground or climb down herself. The second option resulted in less injury so she went for that one. 

"You better come down, sweetheart or else you'll become very well acquainted with the ground." One of them singsonged up to her. She began to climb down, feeling awfully sick, knowing that what was in store for her was definitely not tea with You-Know-Who. She had come halfway down the tree when she heard Dolohov mutter to the other unfamiliar Death Eater.

"This is taking too long." As she heard those words she tried to hurry, not wanting to fall on the ground that seemed so far away. She was concentrating too much on hurrying without falling, so she didn't notice he had lifted his wand and pointed it at her, shooting a stunning spell. Luckily it missed, but she had flinched from the spell rushing past her and almost lost her grip.

"I'm coming down, please don't shoot at me." She called down desperately, trying to hurry even more. There wasn't much left until she was on the ground, only about four meters, so when the second spell hit her and she fell, it wasn't a long enough drop for her to break anything, but hitting the ground from even so high up knocked the breath out of her and she could hardly move. Her leg hurt tremendously and she figured it had been twisted. She was struggling to catch a breath when Dolohov leaned over her, a wicked grin on his face. 

"Not smiling now are we, sweetheart. You'll see what locking people up gets you. It certainly isn't tea and scones with the queen." He picked her up by the arm and began pushing her through the forest. She took a step but collapsed straight away, her painful leg giving out beneath her. He cursed at her, giving her body an angered kick in frustration, making her scream and curl up. He roughly picked her up again and put her over his shoulder, holding onto her painfully. She tried to wriggle away from him, not liking to be so close, but he held on tighter. Lying with her head upside down after falling from the tree was making her incredibly dizzy and was hurting her head tremendously. She felt like she might be passing out as her vision was faltering.

"P-please put me down. I - I can't s-see." she whimpered before she blacked out entirely, lying limp over Dolohovs shoulder.

___________________

She awoke to a slap in the face, making her body fall to the floor from the chair she must have been sat down in. She felt so incredibly tired and her head was throbbing. She was hardly able to open her eyes, but the sight before her made them go wide. There stood He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, a glimmer of amusement in his eyes as she stared down at her, hand extended from when he had slapped her across the face.

"Awake at last. I've missed those lovely eyes of yours." He said calmly, walking around her crumpled form on the ground. She tried to stand up but was only able to get in a slight sitting position. Her leg was burning with pain at this point and putting any strain on it made it collapse and send a blast of pain through her body.

"As I waited for Dolohov and Yaxley to find you, I wondered who's scream you had. Your mother had one of the nicest screams I've heard, but your father on the other hand, not so much." he said curiously. She looked up at the room in fear and spotted Draco standing as far away as possible, eyes wide and face pale. She made eye-contact with him, the fear clear on her face as Voldemort pointed his wand at her.

"Crucio!" White hot pain rushed through every pore of her body. She arched her back, trying to get away from it, but it didn't disappear. She couldn't think, couldn't do anything, but feel the pain and scream. She screamed more then she ever had before and probably ever would. It felt like it lasted for an eternity and when it finally stopped she sagged, limp onto the floor, breathing hard. Her body was still tingling with the pain and she let out a series of short harsh breaths before it happened again. She felt it, the white hot pain through her entire body, like a thousand hot knives were stabbing her, again and again, until it stopped.