Special Chapter

That time when Ice called Brent about Mnemo's baby daddy.

"Yo."

"Oh"

"Uwi ka."

"Bakit."

"Basta umuwi ka."

"Nasa Hongkong ako."

"May pera ka, umuwi ka na."

"I'm busy.''

Silver sighed in the end, I wasn't really paying attention because I'm busy mixing chemicals.

"Professor, the hydrangea is all set."  One of my assistant came to tell me, I raise my left hand to tell her I get it and nodded my head.

"May sasabihin ka pa?" Baling ko kay Ice.

"Bro, just come home and I'll tell you what's the problem."

"Gagaguhin mo nanaman ba ako sa kung sinong babae, Ice? Stop simping me to your friends."

"No! Of course not, and simp? I don't simp! you think that's a fucking simp, I was just introducing  my girl friends!"

I clicked the side of my neck, "Just tell me what is it, I got pile of works to do." My patience is running out but I just can't end our conversation, he'll get hurt, because Silver is a drama queen, that's also probably one of the reason why his wife divorced him.

"You're really planning on staying there? c'mon man, if you're worried about seeing her face, we can solve that, let's take down all of her billboards in edsa and cubao."  That made me rolled my eyes.

"Stop spitting nonsense---"

"Edi umuwi ka nga! I need you here, damn it!''

That sounds gay.

"I'm not going home, let's talk when I'm free, bye---" But he cut me off.

"Tsk, fine. If you don't want to see Mnemo's  sperm donor, don't go home. Tangina, 'wag kang magpapakita ah!''

And the mother fucker had the audacity to hang up on me after telling me that.

The next thing I did, I booked a flight back home, only to see Ice smirking face, telling me, He punched the guy who impregnated my cousin.

He kept bragging about it and that  pissed me off to the point where I traveled to pampanga  for three hours just to be able to punch him too.

And it was fucking satisfying.