Chapter 29

Caitlan's POV:

Sam and Dean are checking out a cabin which belonged to someone called Daniel Elkins.  I decided to wait in the impala.

When Sam and Dean came back, they found a journal just like our Dad's and a message which we found out was a combination for a post office box. We went to the post office box and found a letter addressed to JW, which we had a hunch it's for Dad. Then there was a knock on Dean's window. It's fair to say it shit us up. Dad. Dean wound down his window. "Bloody hell dad, any need to give us a heart attack?" I said, with a slight smile as I'm happy to see Dad. "Shut up and shift up baby girl." Dad winked at me as he got in the back of the impala, sitting next to me. He wrapped an arm around me as he read the letter. "Elkins was holding on to a gun made by Samuel Colt in 1835. It was believed to be legendary." Dad told us. "What's it kill?" I asked. "Anything you shoot it at. It's needs certain bullets though and there's only six." Dad told us. "So this gun can kill the demon?" Sam asked and dad nodded. "But whoever killed Elkins has took it." Dean said. "Vampires." Dad mumbled. "Umm what?" I asked, making sure I heard right. "Vampires. They're supposed to be extinct." Dad replied. "Clearly not." Dean said, I looked in the mirror and saw him roll his eyes. So I slapped the back of his head.

Dad decided that we're all gonna hunt the vampires together. We're in a motel and Sam and Dean are both asleep, I couldn't sleep so I'm reading dad's journal and dad is listening to a police scanner. I'm reading the part where I was brought home from the hospital. "Dad? Do you feel guilty or regret me?" I asked, a bit upset. "Of course not darling, why would you think that?" He asked confused. I showed him the journal. "Sweetheart I only feel guilty that me and Mary didn't get the chance to have a baby girl. I would never in a million years feel guilty or regret you." Dad brought me into a hug then we heard of an abandoned car that was left by a young couple after calling 911. Me and Dad woke Sam and Dean up, Sam started questioning Dad but he just told Sam to follow.

I got in Dad's truck, it's been a while since I've had a ride in it. We rode up to the abandoned car. The four of us checked it out, Sam started questioning Dad taking over and his orders. This caused a fight. Dean tried to break it up but didn't work, so I used my powers and flung them both back slightly. "Enough!" I ordered. "You just sound like him Cait." Sam snarled. "She's right, that's enough. Both of you. It's crap like these continuous fights that's ripping our family apart. So shut it. Both of you." Dean snapped.

Back at the motel I dozed back off. But I woke up to Sam and Dad bickering again. But then Dad broke down and said "I want you to go to college, I want Dean to have a family, I want Cait to have a normal life, I want Mary." I saw Dad tear up so I got up and gave him a hug. He kissed my head.

We got to the vampire nest, searching for the Colt, but we got caught by the blood suckers before we could find it. What my dad and brothers didn't know is that I keep a hex bag on me just in case I need it - Mom's idea. We ended up running and I threw the hex bag in front of the vamps, and casting a spell, temporarily stopping them.  When we were safe, I saw a wee bit of anger on my dad and brothers faces. "What the Hell Caitlan?" Dad snapped. "I carry a hex bag around in case it's needed and if I aren't mistaken, it was needed Dad!" Dad was taken aback by me answering back. "Why didn't you say anything?" Dean asked. "Oh yeah your sister who happens to be a witch tells her father and brothers, who happen to be hunters that I'm carrying a hex bag? The supernatural probably know I'm a witch but we use this to our advantage. If you knew, they'd probably would expect it." Their faces softened. "You're right. We're sorry babygirl." Dad pulled me into a hug. "What would you three do without me?" I smirked and my dad and brothers laughed.

Dean went to a funeral home to obtain some Dead Man's Blood, which is poison to vampires. Me Dad and Sam are sat in the motel, dad and Sam making up and fixing the broken fences. Once we got the Dead Man's Blood, we used it on one of the vampires Kate, to lure out the vamp leader Luther. His plan is to trade Kate for the Colt. But he wants us to flee to keep us safe. This of course started another wee feud. Which I broke up. Again.

Instead of fleeing like Dad said, we invaded the nest. We killed vampires in the nest by beheading them, thus freeing their hostages. Luther was about to kill dad but I used a spell to freeze him to the spot and Sam and Dean killed the rest of the vampires. Dad grabbed the Colt and shot Luther in the head, which proved the Colt works.

"I told you three to run!" Dad growled. "Winchesters stick together dad. We would never leave you, no matter what you order." I told him. Sam and Dean were shocked to see me retaliate. "You're right baby girl. Now that we have the Colt, The four of us are gonna  kill this demon. Together. As a family." Dad smiled and brought me Sam and Dean into a hug. "Since when did you grow up anyway Cait?" Dad smiled. I shrugged and got in Dad's truck whilst Sam and Dean got into the impala.

Sorry it's been a wee while guys. Not really been motivated! But here's this chapter hope ya like it