Chapter 19

Caitlan's POV:

I'm a little girl again. I can't be any older than 3. I can't see Sam, Dean or daddy. They must be on a hunt. I'm at Mommy's. Mommy came out of the kitchen with two hot chocolates. "Here you go my wee girl." She handed me one and lifted me onto her knee. "Thank you mommy." I cuddled into mommy. After our hot chocolates, Sam and Dean showed up in front of us, as adults. They shot mommy and then shot me. "N-no mommy" I sobbed. Next thing I know, I wake up. I'm in the backseat of the impala.

"Welcome back to the land of the living" Dean smirked. "Ha ha. Where are we?" I rubbed my eyes. "Lake Manitoc. You were asleep since we left the diner." Sam told me. I stood outside the impala whilst they went into the sheriff's office. A few minutes later, they came out with a woman called Andrea. She told us where the nearest motel was and of course Dean was flirting.

When we got to the motel, we did some researching on the lake. It turns out the latest victim, wasn't the only one that has been suspected as a drowning. It's just trying to connect her to the previous victims. "We're off to the park to go talk to Andrea and Lucas, Cait. You coming?" Dean asked. I nodded.

At the park, Dean went to talk to Lucas. I sat next to Andrea. "Sorry we weren't exactly introduced earlier. How do you know Sam and Dean?" She asked. "Oh, I'm their sister." I smiled and she smiled back. After a while, Dean came back and then Lucas gave him a drawing. It was of a white house and in front of it was a boy with a cap and red bike.

I stayed at the hotel whilst Sam and Dean went to investigate. They said they'd be a few hours. I heard a knock at the door. I got my gun ready and looked through the peep hole. It was mom. I opened the door and she came in. I immediately hugged her. "What you doing here mom? If Sam and Dean see you-" Mom cut me off. "They'll be gone a while baby girl. I wanted to make sure you were ok." She kissed my head. "Yeah I'm ok" I smiled up at mom. We just laid on bed for a bit. Mom was gently moving strands of hair out of my face. "I miss you momma. And dad." I felt myself tear up. "I know baby girl. You'll find your dad. I miss you too." I snuggled up to mom. I've missed her so much. After about an hour mom left.

I'm in the back of the impala. Sam and Dean got themselves into shit ... again. We were leaving town until Dean swerved and headed back, he had a bad feeling. We ran up to Andrea's home and Lucas opened the door panicked.  We ran upstairs and we couldn't get into the bathroom. A spirit was trying to drown Andrea.

We found out that the spirit was Peter Sweeney, the boy that went missing 35 years ago and Andrea's Dad and Bill Carlton I believe, bullied him. We went outside, Lucas stayed inside. We found a red bike outside and Jake Devins (Andrea's Dad) revealed to us that him and Bill accidentally drowned Peter and hid the bike. Next thing we know, Andrea is screaming. Lucas is reaching for a toy soldier in the water and is pulled under by Peter. I didn't hesitate, I immediately jumped in the water. I swam down and got a hold of Lucas, but Peter wouldn't let go. I then telepathically communicated to him. "I'm sorry for what they did to you. I understand you want revenge, to put their families through what they put your mother through. Don't take it out on an innocent boy. Please let him go, and forgive." After a moment he nodded and let go of Lucas, and he disappeared. I grabbed Lucas and swam to the surface. Andrea and Jake got Lucas and Sam and Dean helped me out. "Thank you" Jake said as Andrea hugged Lucas. I smiled and nodded before blacking out.

The next day me, Sam and Dean got ready to leave. Andrea, Jake and Lucas came upto us. "We brought you guys food for the road" Andrea smiled. "Thank you again for yesterday, I was about to sacrifice myself to Peter to let Lucas go. But thank you for saving both mine and my grandsons life." Jake smiled and I shook his hand. "Can I give it to them now?" Lucas asked and Andrea nodded. He placed our sandwiches on the backseat. "Ok let me hear it one last time" Dean said to Lucas. "Zeppelin rules!" He said happily. I chuckled. "Oh, here's my number if you ever wanna keep in touch. Being on the road with my big brothers make me wish I had some girly gossip every now and then". I smirked and Andrea gave me her number.

On the road, Sam asked "How did you get Peter to leave Cait?" Uh oh. "Honestly I don't know Sam. I just jumped in after Lucas, and after a moment or so Peter just left" I shrugged. "So uh Cait, are you gonna give me Andrea's number?" Dean asked. "Ha no. What part of girly gossip don't ya get Dee?" I smirked. "Will you start thinking with your head and not what's in your pants?" Sam asked. "Bitches" Dean mumbled, "Jerks" Sam said, "Douches" I replied. The three of us smirked at each other.

Ok guys, I kinda wanted to approach this chapter a bit different than the usual storyline. I won't be doing every episode of each series. Just a select few with an OG chapter in every now and then. Hope y'all like it!