Chapter 26

Caitlan's POV:

The search for Dad still continues. Sam and Dean are still extremely pissed about my scar, I have a bad feeling that when we do find Dad, everything is gonna go tits up.

We're at a bar. Sam and Dean are comparing notes on two murders. I just got myself a small whiskey (fake ID still has its perks!), whilst they go through their notes. "You got anything?" I asked my brothers. "Nope absolutely nothing sis." Dean said but Sam was gazing at someone. "I'm gonna head back to the motel." I told my brothers, who just nodded as a young blonde approached em.

I got back to the motel, laid down and immediately dozed off in bed. I got a text off Dean that him and Sam are going to this abandoned factory. I dozed back off.

I dunno how long I was asleep for but the door opened which woke me up instantly. I expected to see Sam and Dean. "Dad?" I asked as the light got turned on. "Hey baby girl." Dad said coming to sit on the bed and brought me into a hug. "Daddy I'm sorry. Sam and Dean know I'm a witch, they know about what really happened to my eye. They're pissed off. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" I sobbed. "Hey it's ok. Your mom called and told me. It's ok darling honestly. I can handle Sam and Dean." He planted a kiss on my head and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

I sat on bed as Dad kept a look out the window. Not long after, Sam and Dean came in. "Hey!" Dean said, not knowing he was talking to Dad until he turned around. "Hey boys". Before I could do anything, Sam rushed forwards and punched dad repeatedly in the face. "Sammy stop!" I yelled but it didn't work so I used my powers and flew him across the room. I helped Dad up as Dean held Sam back. Dad's face was all bloody. I sat him down and got him some ice. He hissed in pain. "Thanks baby girl."

I sat next to Dad and rested my head on his shoulder. Sam and Dean told us about the Daeva and the demon that killed Mary. Dad told us he knows about the demon and knows that he'll kill it, but for now he has to do it alone. He also said that he plans on killing it, not just exorcising it. Dad told us that the three of us are what makes him strong and keeps him going. Sam apologised to Dad for hitting him. I know he was being a protective big brother but I forgave Dad for what happened. The four of us shared a group hug, but then the Daeva attacked. I blacked out.

I woke up to Dad gently tapping my face.  "You ok darling?" He asked, helping me up. "Yeah I'm good." I smiled and Sam said he used a flare gun to get rid of the Daeva. "Dad's gotta go on his own. We make him vulnerable." Dean said. As much as my heart ached because I didn't want us to split up again, I knew he was right. So did Dad.

"I'll see you soon babygirl." Dad pulled me into a hug as I burst into tears. I didn't want to let go. Dad wiped my tears again before I got in Baby. Sam and Dean got in and before Dad got in his truck he waved at Sam and Dean and blew me a kiss, which I returned. Me and my brothers hit the road and I laid down. "Love you baby girl" Mom said to me telepathically. "Love you to Mom" I replied before dozing off.

That's this chapter guys! Sorry it's short but hope you like it