Chapter 27-Wake Me Up When September Ends

A/N: I know its a Geenday title but its an amazing song, i'm listening to it as i write this chapter and the title links with the chapter so... HERE I GO!

CC's POV

We were nearly ready to go back to the US.

Its been 2 weeks and Legacy still isnt awake yet.

Its coming up to the end of September and no one's even asked about her.

Storm was with uswhen it happened so i she already knew.

Her and Ashley are still dating.

Probably one of the cutest couples ever.

But recently she went awol and no one's heard anything. Ashley's fearing the worst.

None of us had heard anything from Darius. Not that i wanted to hear from him. I didn't give a shit even if he killed himself.

Ok, that was a bit harsh. But he made my girlfriend say shit that i never dreamt of her saying.

"CC?" I heard Andy say.

I was on the floor next to the couch. Holding Legacy's hand. Crying into it.

I'm such a fucking pussy.

"Yeah?" I sniffed, looking up at him.

"You ok? You seem to spend all your time there now." He asked, motioning to where i was currently sat.

"Yeah, i'm fine. I just miss her thats all." I replied with a small, totally fake, smile.

He smiled at me, then crouching next to me, clasping his hands together and leaning his elbows on his knees.

"You know shes gunna pull through. She beat her gaurdian and shes gunna beat this. I know you know it. She's gunna be fine." He smiled softly and i did the same back.

Just then Storm stummbled through the door.

"Storm?" I asked, shocked.

"I know what happened to Legacy." She panted.

Me and Andy looked between each other in shock.

"What?! What happened?!" I asked, getting up and walking towards her.

She stayed quite, just looking into the distance. Then she nodded.

"It was Darius." She breathed.

I tensed up. I knew it had something to do with him.

"Storm. What happened between them." I asked throung gritted teeth.

She paused again before speaking.

"I need to find him again. I need him to tell us what went on between them." She told us.

No way. Not a chance in fucking hell.

"You're not seriously expecting me not to kill him if you go get him." I growled.

She looked at me with pained eyes.

"I'm sorry CC. We need to know what happened to Legacy." She replied and rubbed my arm soothingly.

Fuck i hate it when people are right.

"Ok." I sighed.

She smiled softly at me turned to go to the bunks.

Jinxx's POV

I heard voices and footsteps coming towards the bunk area where me, Jake and Ashley were.

"Storm!" Ashley shouted and jumped off his bunk to embrace his girlfriend. "Where have you been?"