Chapter 6-Explainations

Legacy's POV

That's it...

I turned around and pulled my hood down and yet more gasps were heard. I took one look st CC and he ran out of the room. I got up, wanting to go after him, but Andy raised his hand as if to say "Give him a minute." So i stopped myself and nodded.

"What are you doing here?" Jake asked.

"I'm here to protect you." I whispered.

"From  what?" Jinxx replied.

"Her da-Male gaurdian." Andy butted in.

Everyone looked from Andy to me and i nodded.

"He saw me with you guys and now he's coming after you to get to me. I promise you all I will protect you with my life..." I paused and took a breath. "Until the end."

"Shit. Thanks Legacy, you came back for us knowing that we were in trouble. That means a lot." Ash smiled, walking over to me and embraced me in a gentle hug.

"You didnt come back to see me then?" CC butted in. Ash and i pulled away and i looked at the drummer with pained eyes.

"Of course i did. When Storm told me what was going on, i swear to Satan i thought of you imediatly. I wanted to see you again CC." I smiled slightly, but couldnt help the tears that fell down my cheeks.

"Swear to Satan?" Jake asked. Completely ruining the mood.

"Its a saying the angels of Darkness use instead of 'swear to God'." I replied, using air quotes.

"Oh fair enough." He replied.

There wasan awkward pause for about 10 seconds.

"Legacy can i talk to you in the kitchen for a minute please?" CC asked, not making eye contact with me.

I nodded and followed him through to the kitchen.

He turned around but didnt say anything. He looked as though he didnt know whether to yell at me or slap me, or both. But instead he got in between my legs, minding the dress, and crashed his soft, warm lips against mine. The sheer force of him took me back and we staggered until my back hit the counter. He put one hand on my cheek and the other on my neck. After a while we broke the kiss and we looked into each others eyes.

"I love you Legacy. I promise you, i never stopped." He breathed.

"Me neither. I love you too CC." I smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me again.

"You know Ash is thinking we're having sex in here?" I laughed as we pulled away again.

"It's hardly surprising. He's always thinking shit like that." CC laughed.

I shrugged and went on my toes to reach up and kiss him once more.

"I think the others will start thinking the same thing if we dont get back in there." CC chuckled.

"Your right. Jinxx is wondering what we're up to as well as Andy." I smiled.

We laughed and walked back into the living room, CC's arm was drapped over my shoulder.

"Yes we are back together." I replied to Jinxx who was wondering it in his mind.

"Oh yeah i forgot yo could read minds!" He laughed.

CC bent down to kiss me.

"Oh great." Ash said sarcastically.

"What?" I asked, pulling away from CC's mouth.

"Now i cant have you." He moped and everyone laughed.

"Oh yeah, Legacy, just out of curiosity... What are you wearing?" Jinxx asked.

I looked down, just like i had done when Andy mentioned it.

"It''s the clothes my people wear, Angels of Darkness have a black dress and black hooded cloak, Angels of Light wear white dresses and a white hooded cloak. Unless your a guy, then its the same colors, just a tee and pants." I smiled.

"thats pretty cool. You look like you belong in the medival period! What's the point in having the gold belt?" Jake asked.

I looked down once again at the loose belt that was draped over my hips. I loved it, it was my favorite one! I shrugged in answer to Jake's question.

"So are you still staying with me or?" Andy asked then looked from me to CC.

"Urm..." I started and looked at CC, he shrugged and smiled. "I think i'll stay with CC, thanks for the offer though Andy." I smiled warmly at him.

"Ok, its cool." Andy smiled back.

"So are westill gunna practice then?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, lets go." Andy said and we went down to his basement where a set of CC's drums were, one of Jake and Jinxx's guitars, Andy's mic and Ashley's bass.

They walked over to their instruments and i leaned against the wall.

"Legacy, pick a song!"Ash grinned.

Hmmm." I smiled. "Guess."

"Legacy it is then." Andy chuckled.

They played the song and i couldnt stop myself from smiling the whole way through!

After that they played:

- Set the World on Fire

- Ritual

- Youth and Whiskey

- Die For You

"Wanna go home now Legacy?" CC asked me. I nodded and yawned. "You tired baby girl?" I nodded again. "Come on, lets get you to bed, later guys."

"Bye!" Thye all said in unison.

CC picked me up bridal style and took me out to the car. The drive to his house was very quiet.

"I've never seen your house before." I smiled, just as we pulled in the drive.

"You can see it properly once you've had some rest." CC said sternly, but still with a smile.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Not just yet though, wait till we get in the house." He chuckled slightly.

CC lifted me out of the car and we went straight upstairs and he put me in his bed and climbed in next to me.

"You tired too?"I asked him.

"A little. Drumming takes it out of ya." He chuckled again.

"I hear ya." I said and lifted my head across to kiss him on the cheek.

The next thing i knew.I was asleep in CC's arms.