Chapter 5-With our hands on Destiny

"What is it Storm?" I asker her as she ran up to me.

When i left BVB, I went back to the mystical land of which i came from. It has many names, theres no point in giving it just one now.

"Your not gunna believe this." She panted.

"What?" I asked.

"You've been summoned to Earth to protect one of the humans." She looked at me with sad eyes.

"How is that unbelievable? Who is it that i have to protect?" I hinted at the fact that i needed more imformation.

She hesitated. "Christian Coma." She finally whispered.

My heart stopped.

"Why does he need protecting and why do i have to be the one to do it?" I asked.

"Your gaurdian knows that you were with him and now he wants to go after him. Your doing it because your more powerful than any of us and CC is the one you love and its your gaurdian." She replied. And she had a point.

After all this time i needed to see CC again, but not under these circumstances, not because my gaurdian was coming after him. But i still wanted to see him again.

"Ok. I'll do it." I finally agreed.

Storm smiled at me and hugged me. I spread my wings and flew off down to Earth to find that, for such a short time, i had called a boyfriend.

CC's POV

"Andy what the fuck are you doing?" I asked. I was in my bunk with my eyes closed.

"Rubbing peanut butter on your hand." He shrugged.

I imediatley sat up, hitting my head, hard on the top of the bunk.

"Ah shit!" I moved my hand to my forehead to rub it better. SPLAT! Peanut butter went all over my face. Andy cracked up laughing.

"Well, that didnt go to plan, but i liked how it turned out!" He giggled, trying to catch his breath.

"What happened?" Jinxx asked, walking over and then cracked up laughing when he saw me.

I glared at them. Ash and Jake joined us and laughed too.

I barged past them and went to go take a shower.

I got dressed and had something to eat. Then i went  for a walk in the nearby woods. I went there everyday since we were in this location on tour. We had been here for 3 days, but there had always been somewhere i could walk to on tour. The forest reminded me of Legacy for some reason.

Leagacy's POV

*2 weeks later*

I landed gently in LA, it was a little valley near Venice beach that no one ever came to. I found my bearings and flew off again. I landed around the corner from Andy's house. I was going to talk to him first, he was easier to aproach. I knocked on the door and it almost imediatley answered.

"Legacy?!" Came his shocked voice.

"Hello Andy." I smiled.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Do you mind if i come in? It's kinda a long story." I replied shyly.

"Sure." He said and let me pass."So what's this about?" he invited me to sit on the couch and so i did.

"CC's in trouble." I started. "My da-gaurdian saw in a vision, cuz hes trying to look for me and i was with CC, so now hes coming after him because he knows me. He may some after you and the others too, but i dont know, anyways, i've been sent by the Council of protectors to prtect you guys. In particular; CC." I said quite quickly.

"Wait-Slow down. What?" Andy was looking really confused. "Visions? Coming for us? Council of Protectors? Legacy what's going on?"

I took a deep breath. "My gaurdian is a decendant of Satan, he was supposedly turning his life around. Apparently not. And now hes gone after you guys because i met you, and if he does find you, he will kill you without hesitation to get to me, that what he did to my female gaurdian." A tear came to my eye as i thought of my mother figure. "So i've been sent to protect you by the coucil group called the coucil of protectors. They chose me because i know you and it's got a hell of a lot to do with me. If i knew about this i would have come back even if the council didnt choose me."

"So do you need somewhere to stay?" Andy asked.

I nodded my head.

"Can i stay here?" I asked.

"Of course you can Legacy, thanks for doing this." He smiled slightly.

"Thanks and, its ok." I chuckled as i said it and Andy joined in.

"So do you have any... Normal clothes?" He asked.

I looked down at what i was wearing. It was a full length black dress, kinda medival looking. I also had a black hooded cloak that, when the good was up, covered my face. The cloak itself was also full length. I was wearing black leather boots, not healed, so suitable for anything. Including running... With my life, you can never tell with my life.

"Urm. Yeah. I'll go to Hot Topic when i can." I replied.

"Want me to go for you? I'm not sure you'd want to go out like that." Andy suggested.

"Urm. Good point." I blushed.

Just then, there was a knock at the door.

"Oh shit." Andy's face lit up, but not in a good way.

"What?" I asked.

"The guys are here." He replied. "Wait here."

I nodded and Andy jogged to the door after a few more knocks on it.

I heard the him and the others talking and laughing and then the door shut and footsteps were coming closer. I heald my breath and closed my eyes, wishing it was all a dream. All of a sudden the footsteps stopped and i heard gasps.

"Andy?" Jinxx said.