Chapter 29 - Ashley Part 1

Legacy's POV

We woke up in the middle of the night to a rapid knocking on the door.

I looked at the clock on CC's bed-side table he had on his side.

"Who the fuck is that at 2:23am?!" I shouted.

CC rolled over and groaned.

"C'mon Christian! It could be a serial murderer!" I whined.

The knocking started again.

"Then get me a pug and train it to kill on site." He mumble into his pillow.

"You fucking wimp! Get your lazy ass out of bed before i set it on fire." I smirked.

Within an instant, he was up and in sweatpants.

We ran downstairs and opened the door carefully.

"Storm?!" I gasped.

She was in tears and was paler than usual.

"Get her inside." I told CC and ran to sort out some pillows on the couch for her.

She collapsed...

CC caught her just in time.

"He... He sl... Slept... He brok m..." She whispered.

 "Shhh, shhh, it's ok. Just take deep breaths Storm." CC told her.

I supported her head as CC set her down carefully on the couch.

She laid there for ten seconds before struggling and screaming.

"THAT BASTARD! HE... HE BROKE MY HEART!" She yelled before relaxing and whispering, "He broke my heart."

I rocked back on my feet and fell into the edge of the coffee table, not caring if it hurt like hell.

"Ashley..." I breathed.

"What did he do Storm?" CC asked gently, stroking her hair.

"He cheated on me... He was in bed with a whore. She was where i was not even a half hour before her..." She whispered.

My heart froze...

I can't believe he did that...

I found myself egtting up ad headig toward the front door.

"I'll be back in an hour." I told them and clsed the door behind me.

I flew to Ashley's house, fighting back tears.

He was going to pay for what he did to someone who was like my sister.

When i got there, the front door was open a jar.

I walked in and heard something upstairs.

I went up there and opened Ashley's bedroom door.

There he was. Having sex with a prostitute.

I coughed deliberately and they stopped instantly and looked at me.

"Uhhhh... Legacy. Hey... Ummm..." Ashley started.

I raised a hand to stop him and looked at the whore he was fucking.

"He has Crabs." I spat.

She looked between us, with a terrified expression.

She then got off him, got dressed and left without another word.

"What?! Legacy. I-"

"Save it. I'm gunna make your life a living hell Purdy." I scowled.

He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

I said the words to a spell i thought i'd never use.

The torture spell.

He needed to pay.

My eyes went black instead of red because of my pure anger and Ashley jolted back.

He crippled and screamed in agony and i stood there, my entire focus on his naked form jolting and   creasing and flexing in the torture.

It had been about ten minites and he was now whimpering because he didn't have the energy to scream anymore.

I said a spell which threw and electric current into his body and he did the same all over again.

"Legacy!" CC's voice came.

I ignored him and continued.

Next thing i knoew, Andy rushed past me.

I was still in my trance-like state i go into when i'm performing a spell, but i was still half aware of what was going on around me.

Next thing i know, Andy crippled to the floor in agony, causing me to snap out of my state.

"Andy!" I gasped and rushed over to him.

"Why would you do that?!" Andy choked.

"He needed to be taught never to mess with an Angel of Darkness." I growled, looked at Ashley's now unconcious form. "Or her family."

I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

Everyone was here.

Andy, Juliet, Jake, Ella, Storm, Jinxx, Sammi, CC... Darius.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I spun around and faced him.

"I heard what happened. I wasn't far from here so i flew. Problem? I was worried." He glared.

"Yes i have a fucking problem! You're not part of me anymore. We may have had something. But whatever that was is gone. Forever. Now leave Darius. I don't want to see you." I growled, my eyes filling with darkness.

Next thing i know, my fangs are out, my wings are fully spread and Darius is inn his fighting position.

And so am i...

"Calm down. Please..." Storm spoke up.

"Lets not do this in here at least. If you're going to rip each other's throats out, do it outside." Jake said.

"NO! They're not doing it at all! Stop it both of you!" CC shouted, getting in between me and Darius.

"CC, stay out of this. It's been waiting a while." I kept my glare on Darius as i spoke.

Then my eyes drifted toward the man i loved. He loooked terrified, but kept his stand.

My eyes went back to their normal color, and my wings calmed. I stood back up and looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

He jogged the short distance up to me and embraced my body in his arms.

I hugged him back as he kissed my shoulder.

"Thank you.".