Chapter 16-Never ending Pain

Adonis' POV

The ball in Legacy's hands emploded and all i saw was a bright light and pain shot through my body. This is what she did to stop the war. She was going to kill her friends, family and loved ones just to get rid of me?!

I was on the floor, my face and hands cut from the broken glass.

If shes not dead she will be soon.

Then i heard a moan of pain and i gently turned my head to see where it came from.

Then another moan, but not from the same person.

"Juliet." The voice said and then i heard shattered glass mvoe from underneith a body, someone was moving.

"Andy, it hurts." A girl whimpered.

"I know, i know, it'll be ok." The male's voice said.

"Legacy." Michael's voice said.

Nothing.

I smiled when she didnt reply. But i wasnt surprised.

"Is she ok?" Andy asked.

"I-I dont know." Michael replied and coughed. Probably because he was still trying to breathe properly.

"What about everyone else?" Juliet asked.

"I'm awake." A voice whispered.

"Me too." Came another one.

"Jake, Jeremy and Sammi. But Sammi's only got her eyes open, hold on," Michael said and moving glass was heard again. "Sammi, Sammi can you hear me?"

"Anything?" Jeremy asked.

"She nodded, but that was it." Michael replied.

"Has anyone got their cell on them? We need to get to the hospital." Andy called.

"I do, but what about Michael and Legacy? I dont care for Adonis." Juliet said.

"Wait. The ring." I saw Michael's head shoot up before he said it.

"What?" Andy asked.

"The ring. It bears the same amont of power the Legacy possesses, Legacy has healing power, therefore we can use the ring to make us better." Michael replied.

"But Adonis has it." Juliet stated.

"True. I'll check to see how he is." Michael said and the glass moved again. This time closer to me.

I quickly shut my eyes.

"How is he?" Jeremy asked.

"hes out cold. I'll get the ring." Michael said and i felt him grab my hand.

"Want something?" I asked and smiled evilly.

Then i jolted my hand away.

"Give me the ring Adonis." Michael glared.

"What makes you think i would do that?" I smiled.

"How are you feeling, that blast must have taken it out of you." Michael smiled back at me.

That made me shuffle uncomfortably. Then i almost screamed when a stabbing pain went through my right side. Michael smiled even more. I remembered the ring was on my right side too.

He grabbed my hand and i yelped in pain. I wasnt used to showing my pain, but it hurt. he took the ring off my finger and put it on his.

Michael's POV

I felt the pure power of the ring as soon as i put it on.

"Ok, Andy, your first." I said and walked over to him.