Chapter 9-Lots of other shit

Andy's POV

*2 Weeks later*

"Who wants to go see and old friend of mine." Legacy asked.

"Whos your friend?" I replied.

"You may know him, but then you may not. Na screw it, you'll know him." She giggled.

"So we dont get to know who he is?" Jake asked.

"That right, until we're there obviously." She winked.

"Ok? I'm curious now so shall we go now?" I asked.

"Sure, i'll just text him to see if he wants out for lunch." She grinned.

Legacy whipped out her phone and started to text rapidly.

"So?" I asked after a while.

"He said sure." She smiled and we all stood up and headed for the van.

Legacy drove and after a while, i knew where we were headed.

"Wiat, isnt this the way to..." Jinxx asked, I nodded and Legacy shrugged.

"I dont know. Is it?"  She winked.

"But how do you know him?!" I asked.

"I used to be his child gaurdian, a friend who looks out for him if he has no one else." Legacy smiled.

"Oh, he's never metioned you.Not even subtly put it into a conversation." I replied.

"Thats because i had to be a secret to anyone that wasnt him. I'm kinda like his imaginary friend i guess." She smiled again.

We pulled up to his house and got out of the van. I ran up to his door, followed by the others and Legacy was last. I hadnt seen him for a while, so this should be good. Espeacially if he knew Legacy's secret too.

"Does he know your an angel?" Jake asked.

"Of course, we were best friends from when he was 4 to when he was 15." She chuckled.

"Bit old to be having imaginary friends isnt it?" I laughed and then knocked on the door.

I couldnt wait!