Chapter 7-Visions...

CC's POV

I woke up the next morning with Legacy still asleep in my arms. I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"Morning baby." She smiled.

"Shit, did i wake you?" I asked.

"No, i've been awake for a while. Bad dream." A tear fell down her cheek, i assumed she was rememebering it. "It was about my male gaurdian." She replied after reading my mind.

"Can you send me images in my head? I want to know whats upsetting you so much." I asked.

"Your getting good, i can send pictures, its kinda like a home movie in your head." She smiled slightly. "Sit up, in front of me." I did as she said and we were both sat infront of each other, cross-legged.

"What now?" I asked.

"Well, its a powerful thing, transfering dreams, so like any image transfer, we need physical contact."

"You are so lucky i'm not Ash, if i was, i dont care to imagine what would happen after you said that." I replied, smiling and she rolled her eyes.

"Good point. Ok, put your hand here." She started and i put my hand on her waist. "Ok, now put your other hand on my neck." Again, i did as i was asked. "Now kiss me."

"Is this just for fun or do we actually have to do this?" I asked.

"No, we actually have to do this, as much physical contact with out having sex. Unless you want to of course." She smiled seductively.

Oh i so wanted her right now, but we had only just gotten back together, i didnt want to move too fast.

"I want to, believe me i do, but just not yet, i'd feel like we'd be moving too fast." Oh how i wanted her right now. Too fast... just too fast.

"Ok, so... Kiss me." She smiled and i leaned in to kiss her passionately.

I got images running through my head, a war? The night Legacy's mom got murdered, what she saw when she entered her room and found her on the bed with the note and the rope round her neck, her male gaurdian beating them and using Legacy's powers for his own accord, the private funeral Legacy had for her mom, the years of lonleyness she suffered, graduating alone, taking her aggression out on herself, her music, her memories. I couldnt take it anymore, so i broke the kiss and fell into the corner of the room, crying and shaking in terror at what i saw.

"We knocked, but then i realised i had a key so... woah, what the fuck is going on?"

Andy's POV

I stood in the bedroom doorway and saw Legacy crying on the bed hugging her legs, rocking back and forth, and i saw CC in the corner of the room doing the same thing.

"I'm so sorry CC, i shouldnt have shown you that." Legacy said into her legs.

"Why, why would someone do that to you?" CC asked, his voice quivering in shick.

"Whats going on guys?!" I asked again.

"I'd have to show you for you to understand." Legacy replied.

"Dont." CC growled.

"Im not going to." Legacy said as another tear fell.

 "Please, just tell me." I pleaded.

"Fine, but its not my fault if you end up like me. legacy, i dont care what you have to do, its for future reference. Just show him." CC said simply.

Legacy got off the bed and walked over to me. She grabbed my hands and put one on them on her waist, she moved closer to me. I just stood there not knowing what to do.