Chapter 22-Home Sweet Home

Legacy's POV

I had no idea how we were going to get a blind angel, an unconcious angel, and eight humans with only two angels able to do anything.

"I have an idea!" Storm said and sounded like she smiled.

"What is it?" Michael asked.

"We could grip hands and fly there. I could have Ashley, Legacy, CC, Andy and Juliet, you could have Sammi, Jinxx, Jake, Ella and Darius." She explained.

"I'm gunna be feelin really useless until i can see again basically." I sighed.

"Hate to say it but yeah." She chuckled.

"I wanna know what you and Ashley have to say." Michael said to her.

"We might as well." I heard Ash whisper.

I smiled in their general direction.

"Me and Ashley are dating." Storm blurted out.

"Wait-what?!" Andy gasped.

"We're dating dude." Ash repeated.

Awkward silence...

"Wow." Jinxx said suddenly.

I couldnt stop smiling, i was so happy for them.

"Someone looks as though they approve." Storm laughed which set me off too.

"Yeah, i am, all for you guys, your perfect." I beamed.

"Yay!" She squealed.

"Woah calm it girly!" I said and quickly changed the subject. "So are we going any time soon, we might want to."

"Yes. Lets go." Michael agreed and grabbed Darius' hand, Jinxx then grabbed Darius' other hand along with Sammi's, she linked hands with Ella who was already holding hands with Jake.

Storm's POV

I grabbed Ash's hand, and he held Legacy's, Legacy held CC's hand and Andy and Juliet held hands and CC and Juliet held hands too.

We set off up into the sky, there was quite a heavy breeze as we sored through the clouds because of the speed we were going at. The next thing i knew we landing in some grass.

"Wow thats beautiful!" Juliet gasped.

"Ah. I think i know where Michael took us." Legacy smiled.

"Where?" Sammi asked.

"Is there a tree nearby with sparkling golden leaves?" Legacy asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

Legacy smiled. "This is the place me, Storm, Darius and Michael would go to play as kids."

"Awww thats so cute." Ella cooed.

I smiled and nodded. Then CC wrapped his arm round her waist and held her hand.

"Thanks CC." She smiled.

"Your welcome." He said and kissed her forehead.

Legacy's POV

We started to walk, but i couldnt tell which direction we were headed in,so i tapped into Michael's brain for some clue.

'I need to remember the way. Its been years since i was here.' He thought.

"You dont remember?!" I asked, raising my voice slightly.

"Um. Sort of. I'm thinking about it." He replied.

"I can hear that. Give me something to work with. Picture what you see in front of you. Thats how i'll be able to see where i'm going. You're my eyes Michael." I explained.