Chapter 35 - Happy Lifeday

Legacy's POV

It was Wednesday.

My estimated due date.

Storm was there.

Darius was there.

Michael was there.

CC was there.

Andy was there.

Jake was there.

Jinxx was there.

Ashley was there... In any other room a part from the same room as Storm...

Ella was there.

Juliet was there.

Sammi and Jinxx had split up because Sammi cheated on him. So she wasn't there.

I was looking 9 months gone and we were all just waiting around for the contractions to start.

Little did the Humans know that, for and Angel during the birthing process, it is a near death experience.

There was so much possibility that I could die today...

But I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone though...

I wasn't worth their worry.

"So are we just going to sit around until she starts whaling in agony?" Ashley asked impatiently.

CC looked at him fiercely. "Yeah. Pretty much." He snapped.

Ashley chuckled humorlessly and walked back into the kitchen.

"CC calm down... We all know why he's like this." I sighed, subtly looking to Storm.

"This is supposed to be a happy day! I don't need that fucking selfish asshole to ruin it for us!" CC raised his voice.

I rubbed my huge stomach, trying not to get stressed out.

At that moment, a shot of pain came right through the bottom of my womb, up through the side, making me push into it a little to try to sooth the pain.

When it didn't do anything and just got worse, I winced, bringing myself to Darius' attention.

"It's time." He spoke sternly.

Everyone's eyes everted to me and my swelling body as a wave of panic washed over me.

More pains kept occurring, more through the back than anything, feeling like the worst back ache in history.

"Agreed." Storm nodded and came closer to help me up.

They helped me upstairs to the spare room that was acting as a birthing room at that point.

That was when my waters broke...

Storm propped some pillows up and laid me down on the bed.

Darius lifted my skirt and spread my legs for me.

"How's it going?" Storm asked him.

"Everything seems to be alright at the minute." He replied.

It was another few hours of screaming at the agony that I was actually able to push.

CC was at my side, holding my hand, but I let go when Storm told me to push.

"I don't want to break your hand." I chuckled through pain.

He nodded and stroked my head.

"Ok Legacy. On the count of three I need you to push." Storm told me. I nodded. "One. Two. Three!"