Chapter 24-Healing

CC's POV

We walked through a corridor, Darius' body was making my shoulder ache. Hes not fat, HELL NO! Or even the slightest bit over weight, but he still had a muscular figure which caused most of the shoulder aching.

"How much farther?" I asked.

"About 20 ft." Michael replied.

20ft. I can deal with that.

We walked the short distance and arrived at a door.

"Enter." The voice boomed.

Michael opened the door and i stuck by Legacy as close as possible.

We walked into a bright, white room, and a man, dressed in a black robe was standing near a corner, with his back facing us.

"Welcome Michael, Legacy and Christian. Set Darius down here. I'll work on him first, then i shall fix Legacy's sight." He explained pointing to something that looked like an operating table.

I did as i was told and set Darius on the table and he turned to face us. He had silvery skin and an ancient face. But his eyes looked older than anything i'd seen before. They were icy blue, like Andy's, but they were slightly blood shot, like he was tired, or had done too much reading. Or maybe both. I dont know, i'm not good at reading people.

"What are you going to do to him?" I asked quietly as i saw him feel an area of the angel's neck.

"I need to get his blood circulating properly, i can feel clot near his neck." The man explained. I nodded once as i watched as he felt an area on the right side of Darius' neck again. "Ok, i think i know whats wrong. I'll return as soon as i can." He calmly exited.

We waited for about two minutes, i saw fear in Legacy's features as well as anxiety.

"I think i have it. Fausin (pronounced fowsin if any confusion haha!) from the Regashnal nebula, the blood of a king, our last king to be exact, hollowed sheeps thigh from the planet Raguna, they have blue sheep there, very odd place, and finally i need a human's blood, i'm afraid i dropped the last bottle i had, Christian would you mind?" He asked and looked at me hopefully.

I looked from Michael, to Legacy and to Darius lying peacefully on the table, then i looked back up the the physician and nodded slowly.

Despite my love for tattoos, i wasnt too keen on needles, they scared me. At least when you get a tattoo you cant really see the needles, or feel them as much as you can with a surgical needle.

I saw the man leave and then come back out with a suringe and a needle that was about the length of my forearm!

"Woah, what the fuck are you doing with that?!" I asked and backed away.

"We need enough blood for the process to work, i'll need about a pint." He stated.

I nodded wearily and took off my jacket so he could get the needle in the right place.

He walked up to me, inserting the needle into the suringe as he walked. I sat in a chair and placed my arm on the small wooden table next to me.

"This is gunna hurt isnt it?" I sighed.

"Just try to relax." He replied, avoiding the question.

I took a few deep breaths and the next thing i knew, there was a fucking huge needle in my arm! I felt myself tear up as i felt the blood leave my body. Shit this hurt!

After the needle was taken out, i looked at the remaining blood oozing from my arm and covered it wiith my other hand.

"It'll stop soon, i can sense it." Legacy smiled in my general direction.