Chapter 12-Arguements

Legacy's POV

We walked back to CC's house, not a word was said the whole way there.

"Why did you do that?" I asked in monotone after CC sat on the couch, istood by the door.

"I dont know, why did he kiss you?" CC replied harshly.

"Because he loves me." I responded.

"Theres your answer, i love you too Legacy." He said, still not looking at me.

"I know you do but you didnt need to hit my best friend." I raised my voice.

"What did you think i was gunna do?! Congratulate him?! He kissed you!" He shouted, getting up and in my face.

"I know, i'm an Angel of Darkness, i have learned to control my aggression which comes a fuck load more frequent than yours sow hy can i do it and you cant?!" I shouted back at him.

"Because i'm weaker than you! I havent seen millions of people die in a war, my family and friends dying around me, i bet it sucks but thats all i can do, bet." CC replied harshly.

I was taken aback by what he said.

"Ho-how do you know about the war?" I asked.

"When you were prooving that you had nothing to do with Matt kissing you. The thought of a war kept creeping into you mind, and how you didnt want to tell us." CC calmed down.

"CC i nearly die-died in that war, i was a child, 6 years old, watching my fa-family die for someone who did-didnt care, we were fighting a race who couldnt be b-beaten by our power. S-so i was called out for my gift, it didnt work and backfired and if it wasnt for Matt, i would be dead." I choked.

"Ho-how did he save you?" He asked.

"I was told to leave my birthplace, go to Earth, make mine and somelses life better. I met Matt. He made me better, i gave him someone to talk to when he was alone." I replied.

"Where is your birthplace?" CC asked me.

"Far away and long since forgotten." I sighed.

"Legacy, no more secrets, where is it?" He replied.

"You wouldnt believe me." I replied, not looking at him.

CC put his index finger undr my chin and lifted my head up, staring into my eyes.

"I will always believe you, i know that makes me sound gullable but i trust you." he said with a smile.

"But i'm still going to have to show you." I sighed.

"It's only me you'll be showing, so show me." He said.

I nodded and kissed him.

CC's POV

I put my hands on Legacy's waist and pulled her close as she kissed me. I saw the Earth from space, then we sped away from it, shooting through the stars (See what i did there ;)) towards a dust cloud, a flash of light that blinded my mind, then there were trees and golden grass, buildings under a huge glass dome. Then another flash of light and the dome was broken, it was the war, i saw what Legacy did for her people, she was in between the two armys, just a child, she had her eyes closed, her hands cupped at her waist like a poor thirsty child begging for water, then she opened her eyes, they were a bright crimson color, she looked genuinly evil, there was a light in her cupped hands now, they caused a boom and wiped out both armys. The next thing i knew she was on the ground, blood coming from her ears, she was shaking. Then i saw i fugure, dressed in black robes. he lifed her up and put some sort of jewel around her neck that transported her to Earth, it looked like the scene at the begining of the Fallen Angels video, she fell at someones door. It opened and there stood a young Matt Good.

I pulled away and stared into her sad eyes.

"He made me better." Was all she said.