Chapter 26-Break ups and make ups

*Two days later*

Darius' POV

So i kinda felt guilty about kissing Legacy a couple of days ago.

Despite the fact that it was supposed to be a good bye kiss.

So i told my girlfriend. And obviously, she didnt take it well and uh... Now i'm... single.

But hey. CC's not here and neither are the other humans, Storm took them home as soon as CC left me and Legacy in his and Legacy's room.

Black Veil Brides had a tour to go on anyway. It was a UK tour and they were really looking forward to it. But i never found out where exactly they were playing.

But anyways, I have to say i'm actually concidering making a move on Legacy.

But later maybe.

My girlfriend obviously isn't gunna take me back so i might as well have another go with Legacy. I mean... I still have a few feelings for her.

Yeah. I do.

I'm just worried shes gunna think shes a rebound again.

I care for Legacy.

A lot.

An awful lot.

But i want her to be more again.

last time i told her i loved her and that only lasted a week and a bit!

I want this to last longer.

A lot longer.

No time like the present right?

Well not in this case.

We both need time before i start to make a move on her.

Shes been really depressed since CC left.

I really want to cheer her up.

What about dinner?

Yeah.

I walked up to her in her room and she gave me the smallest hint of a smile.

"Hey Darius. Whats up?" She asked.

"Uh, i was wondering if i could take you out to dinner tonight, just to cheer you up. You've been really upset these past couple days and i want to make you feel better." I smiled and sat next to her on her bed and hugging her side.

"Thanks Darius. I'd love to." She smiled.

But this one was the most real and enthusiastic smile i'd seen on her in days.

"Its good to see you smile again." I whispered and lent my head on her shoulder.

She rested her head on mine and we just sat there for a while, enjoying the silence.

Embracing it.

"Where are you taking me tonight?" She asked after a while.

"I was thinking an Earth restuarant. Its been a while since i ate human food and i need it. And i know how much you love it. I found one in England not so long ago and i thought you might like it." I grinned.

"Awesome." She said, nodded to show that she approved of my decision.

"Thanks. So, it's 3:30, wanna get changed into somthing pretty and then we'll get going." I said, getting up from the bed.

"Sure." She replied, also getting up and walking over to her closet.

"I'll leave you to it then." I said kinda awkwardly and left the room.