Chapter 33 - The Interview

Legacy's POV

I clutched the hand of my love as he locked the car.

We walked into the studio as Andy and Jinxx did.

"Heya Legacy. You've grown so much." Andy chuckled, pointing to my bump.

I giggled.

"I know. I swear I can see myself growing sometimes." I replied.

We walked into the studio and found the interviewer and small camera crew standing in the reception.

"Hi guys! My name's Jodie Sparks. I'm your interviewer!" The bubbly girl with long, wavy blond hair approached us.

I said approached... More bounded over...

"Hi!" CC smiled and shook the hand she held out.

"This is my camera guy, Steven and sound guy, Matt." She smiled.

Jodie was wearing a baggy Black Veil Brides shirt tucked into black ripped hot pants.

She paired her outfit with black cowboy boots.

"I think we found Purdy a new girl." CC whispered in my ear.

I gave an emotionless chuckle as a responce.

"Follow me." Andy mumbled and held his hand out in the direction we were headed.

We followed Andy through a couple of corridors to a recording studio and sat on the couches.

Steven set up the camera a Matt plugged in the microphone.

Jodie talked us through the interview and we just sat and listened patiently.

"Ready?" She asked.

All six of us nodded.

"Awesome! Let's do this!" She giggled.

Steven counted down with his fingers from three and Jodie smiled at the camera.

"Hi guys, this is Jodie Sparks here with the one and only, Black Veil Brides! Can you guys introduce yourself and your role in the band?" She smiled, passing the microphone to Jake, who was next to her.

"Hey, it's Jake Pitts, I play guitar." He smiled, passing the mic to Jinxx.

"Hi, I'm Jinxx, I play guitar." He smiled to the camera and passed the mic to Andy.

"Andy Biersack, I play my voice." He said, looking deadly serious, making it all the more funny.

He passed the microphone to Ashley.

"Hey, Ashley Purdy, I play girls." We all cracked up. "I also play bass sometimes."

He passed the mic to CC.

"Yo, it's CC I bang drums." He winked.

"Ewww!" I grimaced through a laugh.

He beckoned for me to take the mic and so did Jodie.

I took it...

"Hi guys, I'm Legacy and I'm CC's personal groupie." I giggled, causing everyone to do the same.

I handed the mic back to Jodie who chuckled again.

"So let's get the confusion out the way, who are you really, Legacy?" She asked, leaning over to me so the mic was able to pick up my voice.

"I'm CC's girlfriend." I chuckled.

"Oooh! I didn't know CC had a girlfriend!" Jodie grinned.

"Neither did most people." CC replied. "She came along to make it public."

"Ooooooh! Congrats you guys! And I see there's going to be another addition to the Coma household." She winked, pointing at my stomach.

I looked down as CC rubbed it and smiled.

"That's right. We can't wait." I grinned.

"Do you know what it is yet?" Jodie asked me.

'She can probably hear it's thoughts.' I heard CC say in his head.

I nudged him and rolled my eyes when he looked at me.

"No, we're keeping it a surprise for everyone. Including ourselves." I smirked.

Jodie made an 'o' with her mouth and nodded.

"Awesome! Be sure to keep us posted!" She squealed excitedly, making my finely tuned ears to nearly explode.

I nodded with a chuckle.

"So are you guys working on anything new music-wise?" She asked the boys, pointing the mic to Jinxx.

"Uh, we're working on a little something, but nothing studio worthy yet." He smiled.

"Awesome! I can't wait!" Jodie grinned.

The interview carried on like this and lasted about 45 minutes.

"Ok, thank you guys, you've been awesome and I've been Jodie Sparks, see you guys later." Jodie smiled at the camera and the camera bleeped, telling us the recording was over.

"Thanks guys, that was great." She smiled and hugged each one of us.

"That's totally fine. Glad we could be here." Andy smiled.

"And I'm glad you could be here too Legacy! Great edition to the interview. Hope all goes well with the little one." She smiled, giving me and CC another hug.

"Thank you." I chuckled.

"Well, if it's ok with you guys, we got some editing to do, so we'll see you around!" She grinned.

"Yeah! You've got my number if you need any more interviews doing, right?" Andy asked, earning a nod from Jodie in response. "Awesome. See you then."

She smiled and waved at us as she, Steven and Matt left the room.

"Well... She was... Fun..." Jake chuckled hesitantly.

We laughed in agreement.

"C'mon guys, I'm treating us and the girls to dinner tonight. So go home, get pretty and meet at mine at 7." Andy grinned.

Our faces lit up.

"Rad! Thanks Andy! We'd better go then!" Ashley literally jumped for joy and ran out of the building, making us all crack up.

"He's such a headcase." I sighed with a smile.

We left and parted, getting ready for the probably drunken night ahead...

Awesome... I'm on taxi duty...