Chapter 15-The Time that refused life

*2 days later*

Adonis' POV

I was going to kill her after how much i have needed her for that 'gift', I should have brought her with me after i killed Axira. 

Legacy was the one thing i stayed for. Well, i mean her power.

I felt the presence of six males. One wasnt human, there were four females. Again. One wasnt human.

"I found them." I grinned evilly at the house before me.

I rubbed at my ring that possessed the same amount of power as Legacy. It was what i was going to kill them all with.

Legacy's POV

I felt a demon's prescence.

"Hes here." I breathed.

Everyone instantly got up and looked dead scared.

Ok. Bad choice of words.

Just then all the glass in the front of the house shattered and flew in. I instantly spread my wings and Michael did the same to protect everyone. They all hid behind our spread wings as glass flew everywhere.

By the time we turned around, my male gaurdian, Adonis, was standing where the window used to be.

"Legacy, i've been looking all over for you." He smiled evilly.

"Adonis. Its been a while." My words were threatening, but my voice was calm.

"It certainly has. Its a shame i'm going to have to make you watch your friends, your brother, and your lover die. One. By. One." He sighed, looking at BVB, Sammi, Ella and Juliet when he said friends, Michael when he said brother, and CC when he said lover.

"No." I simply said.

Adonis laughed.

"You really think you are going to stop me?! You may have stopped a war, but you never had sentimence in your way then." He smiled once again and tears welled up in my eyes.

He was right.

"So who is first to face the power i possess?" Adonis said with a rise of his head.

No one moved. Even if they did. I wouldnt let them. I would die before they did.

But then I read a mind. A mind that i knew well.

"Andy dont you dare." I snapped.

"Legacy, i would protect any one of you with my life. I'm not letting that promise go now." He almost shouted.

"I dont care what promises you make, your only human." I stated.

"Whats that supposed to mean?!" Ash pouted.

"It means i can withstand more pain than you, i'm stronger and more powerful mentally and physically." I replied.

"I would die for an Angel anyday." He smiled.

I just looked at him. Then i read Adonis' mind and my head snapped back towards him.

"You lay a finger on any of them i'll kill you where you stand." I scowled threateningly at him.

"Fine. You have my word. I wont lay a finger on them." He replied with a smiled that made my blood run cold.

He was up to something but he had  blocked me out so i couldnt tell what it was.

Thats when he raised his hand and stuck out a finger with a ring that i knew all too well. It had the same amount of power in it than i possessed.

Because i made it.

"Where did you get that?" I breathed.

"The lake of forseers. Michael must have dropped it when he went there." Adonis replied. "And now i wont lay a finger on them."

At that moment, Sammi screamed in pain and dropped to the floor.

"NO!" Jinxx yelled and tried to help her. "YOUR KILLING HER!"

"Thats the point." Adonis stated.

"Stop. Please." Sammi whimpered.

Thats when we heard a crunch coming from Sammi's arm, followed by an ear-splitting scream.

"One limb broken, several more to  go." Adonis grinned evilly.

Then Jake fell down in agony and yet another crunch, his right leg. He screamed and all i could do was stand there staring helplessly at Adonis.

"Jake. LEGACY DO SOMETHING!" Ella screamed.

"She can't. She knows what will happen if she tries to." Adonis replied.

Then the rest of BVB except for CC went down, along with Ella and Juliet. I felt the raw pain they felt. All Andy  thought about was making sure everyone else was ok. Espeacially Juliet.

"Andy their going to be fine. A few broken bones. nothing more will come to any of you." I stated.

He nodded slightly and then i felt as every bone in his left foot was shattered.

Then one by one, more cracks, breaks and screams could be heard. I just kept my gaze locked on Adonis.

"Your strong. Strong enough for this?" Adonis said and rubbed on his ring some more and Michael gasped for air, he fell, still strugling, CC went down to help him but it was no use.

Adonis was sufforcating him.

I still stood there with pure anger and hatred spread across my face.

"Still nothing? What would you do for your lover then? Blink? Butt an eyelid?" He smiled.

"Dont worry about me, just kill that bastard before he kills everyone in the house." CC shouted over the screams.

I knew what i had to do. But it killed everyone i loved when i did it the first time and i havent used it since. I couldnt. But i had to. I had to do it, and i had to get it right.

I closed my eyes and put my head down. I cupped my hands and said a spell. I felt thefire rage in my eyes as they turned red and a light flickered into a tennis ball sized sphere in my cupped hands. It got brighter and brighter until it emloded and the last thing i remember was Adonis falling to the ground in agony.

But what about the others?