Chapter 14

~Kyle's POV~

I woke up in Johnnie's arms. I forgot where I was at first, but the memory of the party and of him moaning brought me to attention.

I crawled out of his arms. He was sleeping like a log. The cutie.

I changed into some shorts and a shirt, then went to the kitchen. Yes, I was hungry. I decided to just make some toast and see what else he had later when he woke up.

I got a plate and a cup of orange juice, the toaster dinging to indicate that the toast was done. I carefully put the toast on the plate, and went back to the T.V. I grabbed the remote and looked on the shows, deciding to watch Adventure Time. Don't judge me.

I started to eat by taking a huge bite out of the toast. I was hungry, haha. After I finished the first piece, I drank some orange juice.

I felt some arms wrap around my waist as Johnnie took the other piece of toast off of my plate.

"Hey, give it back!" I giggled and looked at him. He had his boxers on. How did I not hear him change? Sneaky.

He ate over my shoulder, taking a bite. "Nu." He refused, eating the rest of it.

"Fine, jeez, taking my food." I pouted.

He kissed my cheek. "I'll make you a proper breakfast, cutie." He got up and walked to the kitchen.

I drank the rest of my orange juice and walked into the kitchen, putting my plate and glass into the sink. I looked over at him; he was making pancakes. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Whatcha doin', handsome?" I kissed his shoulder and looked at the pancake cooking in a pan.

"Making you a proper breakfast, like I said." He smiled and flipped the pancake around, letting it cook awhile.

I smiled as I put my mouth on his shoulder. He smelled good. I bit his shoulder softly.

Johnnie giggled, "Kinky."

I laughed. He put the pancake on the plate next to the stove, and got out some ice cream, scooping some onto the pancake. He put it back in the freezer and got out some syrup.

"Here," he gave me the plate and the syrup, placing a butter knife and a fork onto my plate.

"Ahhh, it looks so good!" I smiled as I sat down at the table.

Johnnie chuckled, "I hope it is! Take a bite."

I spread the ice cream and the syrup over the pancake and took a bite.

"Delicious!" I said through a mouthful of pancake and continued stuffing my face. Dang, this was awesome.

"I'm glad," Johnnie laughed. He flipped another pancake onto his plate and did the same as he did with mine. He sat down across from me, chuckling as he watched me eat.

I ate the whole pancake in no time. He still had half of his pancake to eat, these were pretty big pancakes.

"So, what are we going to do today, Johnnie boy?" I grinned.

"Whatever you want, Kylie." He chuckled a bit and ate another bite. I pouted, then I couldn't resist smiling.

"The zoo? It's the perfect day!" I smiled and looked outside. It was a sunny day, but it didn't look sweltering hot. A breeze was blowing, too, by the look of the grass and trees shaking slightly.

"Alrighty, then." He said, finishing his pancake and putting our dishes in the sink. He went to his room and went to change. I went to go brush my teeth. I looked and found a spare toothbrush, then his toothpaste. I brushed my teeth until I was satisfied. I already had my clothes on, so I got my socks and shoes on.

"Ready!" I shouted to Johnnie.

He came out of his room, already wearing shoes.

"Think fast!" He tossed something at me and I caught it. Deodorant. "You're going to need that."

"Haha, yeah, thanks," I said, putting it on and tossing it back to him. He put it on the counter and got his keys. He pulled the door open for me, and I stepped outside. It was a nice temperature; warm, but with the breeze it was perfect weather. I sat down in the passenger's seat and closed the door, putting my seatbelt on.

I called my mom. Voicemail. Ok. "Hey, mom, it's Kyle, I'm going to the zoo with Johnnie. We'll be careful. Take care, mom, I love you!"

Johnnie locked the door to his house and slid into the driver's seat, starting up the car. "Which animal would you like to see first, Kyle?" He smiled at me, then started backing out of his carport.

I thought about this for a second. "The lions, because rawr." I giggled.

"Nice choice, cutie." He giggled and started driving to the zoo.