Chapter 20

~Kyle's POV~
SMUT WARNING

We were just loading a suitcase of my stuff into Johnnie's car. He got in the driver's seat and started the car as I got in. I decided I wanted to tease him. I bit my lip as he started to drive to his house. I snuck my hand onto his lap. He played with his lip ring.

I squeezed his thigh and he let out a slight gasp of surprise.

He glanced at me, "Kyle..not yet.." He mumbled as he blushed and grinned.

"I can't wait, though." I whined and scooted as close as I could to him without hitting anything in the car. I bit my lip, looking at him. He shifted a bit in his seat. I could already see a bulge growing in his pants, and also in mine.

He gripped the steering wheel tighter as he bit his lip. We were getting close to his house.

I moved my hand up his thigh and he let out a whimper. I shifted a bit in my seat. He was so hot. I wanted him now.

He pulled into his driveway and got out of the car, me scrambling behind him. We forgot about the suitcase in the back. He opened the door and pulled me inside, then locked it behind us. He then pushed me up against the wall, kissing me hard and rubbing his crotch on my leg.

I tugged on his lip ring and he let out a moan. I could feel my pants getting tighter. I pulled him closer, my arms wrapping around his waist. He let go of the intense kiss so he could catch his breath.

"Kyle.." he whispered into my ear, "I want you so much."

"Then take me." I bit my lip, grinning.

He let out a moan as I grabbed his butt and kissed him hard. I felt him lick my bottom lip for entrance, and our tongues fought for dominance. His won and explored my mouth. I was running my hands up and down his sides slowly, and occasionally my hands would cup his butt.

He grinded up against me again as his bulge grew bigger in his pants. He bit my lip, then letting go, led me towards the living room. The bed was still there, unmade. He pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me, sitting down on my crotch. He moved his hips back and forth, making me moan and throw my head back. I moved my hips against his, my hands reaching for his waist. He bit his lip and crashed his lips into mine. I moved his hips against my lower area.

After a bit more of this, I slid his shirt up and he took it off the rest of the way. He pulled mine off and tossed it to the floor and kissed me again. I ran my hands down his chest and put my fingers in the waistband of his jeans, slowly taking them off. He knew I was teasing him, so he growled and took them off the rest of the way, also pulling mine off.

"Quit teasing me, Kyle.." He whispered into my ear, grinding against me. "It's so hard not to just go at it."

I smirked and bit my lip. It was working.

"But what if I want to tease you?" I said smirking, trailing my finger down his body to his boxers, causing him to shiver.

He whined, then started kissing my neck. He started to suck on my neck, looking for my sweet spot. When he found it, I moaned, biting my lip and sliding his boxers off a bit. He moaned into my ear, which made me shiver. Johnnie sucked on my sweet spot more, then nibbled on it.

"I can't take this anymore.." I whispered and pulled his boxers down, his member being exposed. I flipped him over and started kissing my way down his body, then stopped at his waist. I nibbled on parts of his skin, causing him to shiver with anticipation and grip the sheets.

I then looked up at him. His figure turned me on a lot. Especially when he was like this, looking so sexy.

I licked the tip of his member, causing him to shiver and gasp. I swirled my tongue around the head, then trailed down his member. He moaned loudly.

I licked back up and took him in my mouth. I wrapped one of my hands around it and started to pump slowly. He moaned again, restraining himself from bucking his hips up.

I let go and stood up. "Hey, Johnnie? Where's the lube and condoms, babe?" I whispered, walking around to him.

"In one of my drawers, baby." He panted. I kissed his forehead softly, then went quickly to get them. I found them quickly and walked back. I found Johnnie standing up, motioning for me to lay down. I set the condoms and lube on the edge of the bed and lied down as Johnnie moved out of the way.

He started to move his hands up and down my thighs, then started kissing in between them. I lied my head back and closed my eyes, whimpering. I felt Johnnie's hands pull down my boxers. I then felt a shiver run up me as he licked the tip of my member. I gasped as he took me into his mouth right away. He grabbed my hips and ran his tongue along my member. I moaned loudly.

"Johnnie.." I panted.

"Yeah." He nodded, knowing what I wanted. He grabbed a condom out of the box. He looked at me and nodded to it.

"Take me, Johnnie." I did a moaning-like voice.

He bit his lip and grinned, unwrapping it and putting it on. He squeezed a bit of lube on his finger and kneeled down at the edge of the bed. I relaxed and felt his finger pushing inside me. I bit my lip, holding back a moan. He stuck a second finger inside me and I moaned a bit.

"Johnnie..it hurts." I mumbled.

"It's ok, it'll feel better." He kissed my inner thigh, which made me even more turned on.

He stuck three fingers inside me and I gasped. He took his other hand and pumped some lube into his hand, then started to stroke his member while moving his fingers in and out of me.

"I want you now." He moaned and took his fingers out. He gently put the head of his member inside me, causing me to bite my lip. He slid it in more and I pursed my lips. He kissed his way up my neck to my lips. He slid it in the rest of the way and I gasped, shifting a bit. He looked at me, and I nodded.

He started moving his hips. He let out a moan of pleasure and kissed my neck. It started not to hurt as much anymore. He moved one hand down my body and to my member, pumping it fast. I moaned loudly as he started moving faster. He stopped kissing my neck and let me kiss his. I nibbled on his sweet spot and he moaned loudly.

"Kyle..I'm about to.." He moved faster going deep inside me. It started to feel really good.

"Do it, then, baby.." I moaned, "I'm almost there too.."

He pumped me faster. "Johnnie..!" I moaned loudly as I came all over his stomach. He continued through my high, then slammed into me, causing me to move my hips against his.

"Kyle!" He gasped as he came. He stayed there awhile, both of us panting.

He pulled out and threw the condom away. He cleaned himself up and put on his boxers. He also cleaned me up and handed me my boxers. I slipped them on as he put the rest of the stuff away. I spread my arms wide open as he walked in. Johnnie lied down and I hugged and cuddled against him.

"You be the top next time. That stuff's hard to do." He grinned.

I giggled, "Yes, babe, I will." I kissed his nose.

"I love you." He said, looking into my eyes. I knew that he meant it, too.

"I love you, too." I said as we drifted off into sleep.