Chapter 3

~Kyle's POV~

After we both ate, we put the dishes in the sink just as my mom walked in.

"Hey boys, how would you feel about a sleepover?" She asked us.

We both looked at each other and shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" Johnnie said. "As long as you two are both cool with it."

"Definitely," I said, a little too perkily, blushing a bit. No, stop Kyle. Stop, stop, stoppity, stop stop stop. "I'll get blankets and stuff and we can set up on the couch." I said quickly and walked quickly out of the room. Shit shit shit shit. Ahhh I'm so awkward.

I got a big pile of blankets and pillows and brought them into the living room. Johnnie was helping himself to the movie section of the cabnets. Good. Now I can just watch him as he browses the movie inventory. Him and his cute self. Wait, what?

"Found one! A good one, too," he said as he put it in the DVD player.

That snapped me out of my little trance. I put down the blankets, throwing myself down onto them on my stomach. "Oof," I laughed.

Johnnie landed on top of me. "Yaaay, a big pillow!" He said as he curled up on me. Okay, this was way too cute.

"Nuuuuu, ow," I laughed as I tried to get up. "Off, Johnnie," I whined.

Johnnie sighed playfully. "Okay, okay, I guess," he laughed and rolled off the blankets.

I put them in a perfect rectangle-thing with a bunch of layers, and one to cover us. Johnnie started the DVD.

"The Lion King? No, dude, this makes me cry every time," I mocked a sniffle then said, "Oh, alright, fine."

A sleepover with Johnnie. Ah, my best dream ever. Too bad it's not going to be like those, because he's never going to like me like that, right?

Right?