Chapter 9

~Johnnie's POV~

--Before Kyle made his way over to where Johnnie was--

I walked towards the group I was most familiar with: Bryan, Alex, and Damon. They were in mid-conversation, talking about My Digital Escape and various theme ideas. Each of them had a beer. Alex was the first to notice me coming up and she blushed a bit.

"Hey, Johnnie!" She said smiling.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"Hey, dawg." Damon nodded at me.

"What's up?" I said, nodding back at him.

"Just talking. Where's little Kyle?" He laughed.

I laughed, "He's with Jordan, I decided to leave them be, he can find me."

"Yeah," Damon said.

"Hey, Johnnie, come stand by meee." Alex whined.

"Okay, okay," I stepped up beside her and grabbed a beer from a table and opened it, taking a big drink.

"So, video ideas, Johnnie?" Bryan asked.

"Animal week." I shrugged and laughed, "I'm not good at this."

"No, you're not, but I'll write that down." Bryan laughed. "If I even remember to."

We all laughed. "So, Johnnie, how are ya?" Alex said leaning on me.

I stepped to the side as she stumbled a bit with the sudden movement, and we laughed again.

"Good, and yourself?" I laughed as she frowned at me.

"Same." She laughed as I took my place back beside her.

Kyle walked up after awhile of all of us talking. He gave Alex a death glare, but it immediately disappeared when he noticed that I was looking at him.

"And there he is!" Bryan said, giving Kyle a side hug. "How are you, buddy?"

"Good." He said, smiling. But the smile didn't reach his eyes. The others didn't seem to notice.

Alex poked me and I let out a squeak. She laughed.

Kyle wasn't too happy about it. I wonder why? What did he say at the car? He just 'doesn't particularly like her'? Hm, maybe there's more to that.

"I'm going to go get another one. Anyone else?" Alex shook her empty beer can, giving a questioning look to everyone in our little group. When no one answered her, she shrugged and walked off. Kyle was drinking his beer more and more each time he took a drink.

"Whoa, Kyle, calm down." Bryan said to Kyle, reaching over and lowering Kyle's drink from his mouth.

"Sorry." Kyle blushed and walked away.

I wonder where he went?

Alex came back and continued to stand beside me. The group was having a conversation, but it was just noise to me. I was lost in my own thoughts about Kyle. And yet I question myself. Do I like him? Hm. Not sure. I looked over at Alex. She was my crush for awhile, but then she was acting like me. Why? So I could like her more? I don't know.

"Hey, guys, I'm going to go find Kyle, alright?" I interjected in the conversation, not bothering to care who I interrupted, and walked out of the small group.

The Story Starts Here { Kohnnie }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें