Chapter 19

Johnnie's POV

I watched Kyle edit the rest of the video over his shoulder. I kissed his neck softly twice, then put my chin back on his shoulder.

"What was that for?" He asked me teasingly.

"Just because." I smiled.

"When are we going to film my video?" I asked.

Kyle shrugged. "Right now?"

"Yeah let's go! Right here, right now." I laughed.

"Right here, right now. That's what she said." He laughed and got up.

"I'm not a 'she' excuse me." I laughed and got up, sitting down where Kyle usually sits.

"Okay, ready?" He asked me.

"Yep." I said.

"Three...two.." He pointed his finger at me.

"Hey guys, it's Johnnie." I pulled a random weird face. "And, we aren't in our usual place, so I can't mess things up. Well, maybe, but that's for later." I raised my eyebrows.

"Anyways," my face returned to normal, "We have a special guest today and he is right here!" I squeaked and motioned for Kyle to make his away over here. He was surprised as he made an awkward entrance and said hi a million times while he mimicked tripping and sat down beside me, fixing his hair.

I laughed. "Tell us who you are, stranger." I punched him softly in the arm.

Kyle rubbed his shoulder, "Ow, gosh, you're violent. And my name's Kylie." He said in a girly voice.

"Today Kylie and I are going to read some questions off of my social media accounts because I haven't done that in forever." I picked up my phone and looked at Twitter.

Kyle looked over my shoulder. "He's going on le Twittah, guys."

"Le Twatah. Wait, what?" I smiled as Kyle laughed.

"Okay, Kylie is going to count the question numbers as I read the questions." I looked at him as he nodded to the camera and did a thumbs-up while over-exaggerating a smile.

"Okay go!" I screeched and pointed to Kyle.

"Question number one!" He held up one finger.

"Best clothing store to shop at?" I said. "I think Hot Topic is the shit."

Kyle nodded, then held up two fingers. "Question number two!"

"Person you look up to?" I thought, then said, "Kylie seems pretty rad, and I totally want to be someone's finger holder upper so yeah." I looked at him and smiled really big.

Kyle snorted and held up three fingers. "Question numberrrrrr three!"

"How big is your-!!" I said loudly then stopped and looked up at the camera as Kyle blushed a bit. "Just kidding guys. Kyle knows how big it is, though." I winked at him, then laughed as he blushed and laughed awkwardly. Since, you know, he does know, but yeah, we can't tell that to our viewers.

"Question number four!" Kyle held up four fingers and wiggled them.

"Hey, that's how many fingers you stick up my butt." I said, and after four seconds of complete silence and staring at each other, Kyle busted out laughing. I smiled and tackled him to the ground, getting on top of him. He looked at me. "That's kinky." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Cutie." I whispered and kissed him, sitting on his waist and cupping his cheeks. He kissed me back and softly moved his lips against mine. I pulled away.

"Later, mister." I winked and laughed.

"I'm not complaining." He laughed as I got off of him and sat down where I was before. Kyle's hair was a bit messy, but I'm hoping some of the fans will get the hint. I smiled at that thought, then picked up my phone that I set down before that.

"Question number...uh..I can't remember." Kyle shrugged as he fixed his hair.

"Gosh dangit, Kylie." I frowned. "I don't pay you for forgetting stuff!"

"You don't pay me at all!" He stuck his tongue out at me.

I made a weird noise as I scrolled for another question. The last one.

"Okay, last question!" I said. "Do you have a crush? Yes. Yes I do." I side-glanced at Kyle, then looked back at the camera as I realized Kyle looked at me, then we both were looking at the camera.

"We'd better go, guys we have business to attend to. Wink. Wink." I winked as I said it to the camera. "Bye!!!" I smiled widely and waved to the camera.

"Bye guys!!" Kyle grinned and waved at the camera, then went to go cut it off. "We're done here!" Kyle smiled at me. "Shall we go back to your place?"

"As soon as you pack up your stuff, babe." I played with my lip ring as I looked at him. Kyle blushed and smiled as he took his camera off of the stand and packed it with his clothes.