Chapter 6

~Kyle's POV~

--Time Lapse To The Next Day--

As I woke up from my dream about Johnnie, I suddenly remembered.

"Oh right, that party is tonight."

I checked the time. It was 10:00am, I still had plenty of time. I was still in my pj bottoms. I walked out to the kitchen, ready for breakfast. My mom had out some eggs, bacon, and toast. I got my plate and started picking out my breakfast. I set my plate on the table after I picked out my breakfast and got out some silverware for both her and I. She walked in and got her plate and her food. She thanked me for the utensils, then we both sat down. We started eating.

"I was just in my office at eight, so I decided to make breakfast and wait until you woke up." She smiled at me.

"Thanks, mom," I smiled back at her and took a bite of some bacon.

"Are you nervous about the party? Do you think Johnnie is going with anyone else?"

"Yeah I'm nervous-" I paused. "Wait, why would I be worried about who else Johnnie is bringing?"

"Wouldn't you be jealous, honey?" She asked.

"No," I blushed slightly. Ah, perfect timing, blush. Nice job.

"I knew it, you've liked him all along!" She laughed.

"Wai- Wh- mom!" I said, shocked. I never told her I liked Johnnie. I never told her I liked any guys.

"I've known for a while now, sweetheart," she smiled, "I'm okay with it."

"O-oh okay.." I smiled a bit.

We ate breakfast in silence, a good silence, though. A refreshing one.

"'That was great, mom! Thanks for the breakfast!" I put my dishes up and smiled at her.

"No problem! Now, go take a shower, haha." She smiled back as she also put up her dishes and started the dish washer.

"Okay," I said as I walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. I started the hot water and took off my clothes.

I slipped into the shower, just standing there for a minute, thinking. Was Johnnie going to bring another person to the party? The first person who popped into my mind:

Alex.

I stood there for a minute. No, he wouldn't do that...I don't think he would. If he does, I would be mad, but I wouldn't hurt anyone or anything.

Ugh, but that would be a bother.

Jason's party is going to rock. That's all that matters. I don't care who shows up. I'm going to have a little fun, maybe get a bit drunk. Maybe. I don't know.