Chapter 12

~Kyle's POV~

Jason had turned off the music and got everyone's attention. Everyone gathered around him.

"So, we will now dance until we drop, everyone. Any suggested music genres?" Jason said loudly.

"Alternative!" Someone shouted.

"Metal!" Johnnie squealed as we all laughed.

"How about something in between like punk rock?" Jason suggested.

Everyone seemed to like that idea, so we yelled our approval. Jason turned on some Black Veil Brides and everyone started dancing and singing to Heart of Fire. I didn't know it well, but it sounded awesome. I swayed with the music, not really dancing, just acting like it. Johnnie was really into it. Singing, dancing, it was cute. I ended up staring at him for awhile, taking him in, then he noticed me staring, and I looked away, blushing. He laughed and took my hand.

"Dance, party pooper!" He laughed and danced a bit, then let go of my hand.

"Fine, you weirdo." I laughed and tried to dance. Ah, I hated publicly dancing, it's so embarrassing.

"Never mind, Kylie, it's fine." Johnnie laughed and took both of my hands as Teenagers started to play. Does this count as punk rock? I don't know, but everyone loves them.

Johnnie started to move my arms around and spin himself around to the music. I laughed and sang along to the song, nodding along to it and moving a bit, laughing at Johnnie as he did his crazy dance moves.

--Time Lapse, After The Party--

All we did was literally dance until we dropped. When Johnnie was tired, we both sat down, then everyone did slowly.

"Hey, want to sleep over?" Johnnie asked me when we left the house, saying goodbye to everyone.

"Sure," I smiled at him.

"Bye guys, it was fun!" Jason smiled at us, waving.

"Bye, dawg!" Johnnie smiled and waved back, making his way over to his car as I followed him.

I called my mom. "Hey, mom!" I smiled, even though she couldn't see.

"Hey, sweetie, how was the party? Are you drunk?"

"No, Johnnie and I are both fine, I only drank two, and he only drank one." I laughed.

"That's nice dear." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hey, do you mind if I have a sleepover with Johnnie?" I asked her.

"Not at all, honey, knock yourself out. Not literally, though." She laughed. "Love you!"

"Love you too, mom, I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight!"

"Goodnight, sweetheart." She laughed and hung up.

"Yes?" Johnnie asked.

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"Awesome." He smiled and nodded.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he smiled and blushed a bit.

"Your blush is so cute!" I smiled.

"So is yours, sweetie." He laughed as I blushed.