Chapter 8

~Kyle's POV~

I followed Johnnie as we walked into Jason's house. It was a nice size, especially for parties. Jason greeted us right away with that cotton candy-like hair.

"Hey, guys, how are you?" He fist-bumped us.

"Good." We said at the same time and laughed.

"Well, make yourselves at home, the alcohol is over there," he pointed where a large cooler was, "and please, don't go upstairs, and no sex, okay?" He laughed.

I nodded and laughed.

"Got it." Johnnie laughed.

"Awesome." Jason said and went off into a big crowd of people.

"Can we stick together? This is my first time being to this kind of party.." I said shyly, looking down and slightly blushing.

"Yeah, sure, dawg. I know how you feel, haha." He smiled, and I smiled back. He started weaving his way through people, waving hi at some he knew, giving fist-bumps to others. I waved a shy hello to some. We made our way to the back where all of the Youtubers were, well, the ones that Jason knew and some other people that the Youtubers invited.

"Hey, Jordan!" I smiled and stood next to him as I joined the group he was with. Johnnie made his way to some other place as I chatted with Jordan.

"Hey, Kyle, how goes?" He smiled back.

"Everything's pretty alright, I guess. This is my first time being to one of Jason's parties." I said shyly.

"Oh, then you're going to have fun. Do you drink, Kyle?" Jordan said as he picked up a beer from a table beside him, untouched.

"Not usually." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck and looking down.

"Hey, if you don't want to, that's fine. It's fun to watch people get shitfaced drunk when you're sober, but it's also nice to watch them when you're a bit tipsy." He laughed a bit, taking a sip from a can that he had in his hand.

I hesitated, then said, "Oh, fuck it, why not?" I took the beer from his other hand and opened it. I mean, I did want to get my mind off things. I took a small sip, then looked around. "I'm going to go find Johnnie. Have fun, Sweeto!" I waved as I made my way to where Johnnie was going before Jordan and I started talking.

"You too, Kylie!" He laughed and continued to converse with the group he was hanging out with.

I weaved through the crowd, smiling at some people, waving at others, saying hey to people that I knew, taking sips of the beer in my hand. Then I saw Johnnie, hanging out with Bryan and Damon and other people. But among that group I saw none other than the one I did not want to be here tonight.

Alex Dorame.

And guess who she was all over?

My. Johnnie. Guilbert.