Chapter 13

~Johnnie's POV~

I was driving into my car port. I had Kyle with me. At my house. I had butterflies and Kyle was so cute, blushing and stuff. I parked and got out of the car, Kyle trailing behind as I stepped inside my house. I opened the door for him, then closed it behind me.

"It's nice." He smiled and stretched. "I'm tired." He laughed.

I laughed a bit. "Well, where do you want to sleep? The couch pulls out into a bed, and I have tons of blankets and pillows."

"The couch, then. I call picking the movie!!" He ran into the living room and scavenged through my movies.

I chuckled and walked into the living room, getting the couch-bed situated, then got a pile of blankets.

"You weren't kidding when you said you had tons of blankets." He giggled and picked up the DVD he picked out, putting it into the player.

I chuckled, then went to go get the pillows, making two trips so that we could have six pillows. I like pillows, excuuuuuse me.

I arranged the pillows and blankets, then sat criss-cross on the bed. Kyle hopped onto the bed with me as the movie started playing.

"How To Train Your Dragon 2?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He smiled at me.

I laughed and hugged him around his waist, pulling him over to me.

"You're so cute." I smiled.

He blushed and climbed on top of my lap. "Whatever.." He mumbled and smiled.

"It's true!" I put my chin on his shoulder.

I started to watch the movie, but then I was just focusing on Kyle. How he laughs, how he shifts every so often, making me absolutely crazy. I was doing a good job of hiding it, though, apparently.

I shifted a bit, trying to get comfortable again. That just made me a bit more excited, let's just say..then Kyle had to shift to get more comfortable, and I had a problem.

I blushed, but luckily he couldn't see. I cleared my throat. Kyle backed up on my lap more and yep I definitely had a problem now. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He seemed to be into the movie, so I started to kiss his neck to bring him back into reality. He closed his eyes and leaned his neck to the side.

"You seem to have a little problem there, Johnnie.." He grinned as he shifted on my lap again.

I let out a soft moan as I left a love bite on his neck. He bit his lip as I kissed his neck more, then I finally found his sweet spot. He moaned when I kissed the spot, then I started to suck on it.

"Johnnie.." He moaned and shifted his butt on my crotch. Such a tease. He definitely could feel my boner, and now he was making me want him.

"Mmm..Kyle." I put my hands on his thighs, rubbing forwards and backwards.

"You're being a tease." He whispered.

"You are too, babe." I whispered into his ear. He shivered and smirked.

"I should probably help with this problem, hm?" He shifted his butt again and I moaned quietly.

"If you want.." I said, then noticed that he had a boner, too. I definitely want to fix that.

"I want." He turned himself around, then pushed me back to where I was laying down. He started to kiss my neck, running his hands down my body, making me moan. He looked into my eyes, then tugged on the hem of my shirt, asking to pull it off. I nodded as I lifted myself up a bit, then he pulled it off and set it on the ground. He smirked and rubbed his butt on my crotch yet again, earning a moan from me. I grabbed his hips and he let me grind against him. He was really hard, too.

"Johnnie.." He moaned and leaned down, kissing down my neck. He kissed down my body to in between my hips. I shifted a bit with anticipation as he undid my jeans and pulled them off. He smirked up at me, palming me through my boxers. I moaned, looking up to the ceiling and closing my eyes.

Kyle tugged my boxers down and rubbed my thighs, making me growl. He was teasing me again. He chuckled a bit then licked the tip of my member, causing me to shiver and whine a bit. He swirled his tongue around the head, making me shift and moan. He took the head in his mouth and sucked on it a bit.

"Mmm...Kyle..faster." I said and let out a moan as he started to take more of me into his mouth. Fuck, this felt so good. He started dragging his tongue along the bottom, making me moan louder and grab his hair. He let out a slight moan, which only made me want him to take the rest of me in his mouth. I bucked my hips up, making him take me into his mouth more. He moaned again and bobbed his head faster, making me pant.

"I'm so close.." I could feel my body start to gather up energy down there. "Faster, baby.." I moaned. He bobbed faster and licked around my member, causing me to moan even louder and come into his mouth. I felt my body come down from my high and looked at him, sitting up. He swallowed and licked his lips, having a smirk on his face.

"Now, it's your turn." I smirked. I pulled him underneath me, getting on top of him. I took off his shirt and started kissing him. Our tongues fought for dominance, and I won. I started to explore his mouth, then pulled away and started kissing down his neck. I kissed my way to his chest and left love bites as I made my way down to his waist. I looked up at his as I started to pull down his jeans, biting my lip. He nodded as he breathed in and sighed pleasurably. I took his jeans and boxers off, leaving his whole member exposed.

I licked the tip and teased it with my tongue. I swirled my tongue around the head and smirked up at him as he let out a whimper. He had his head back, closing his eyes. I watched him as I took his head in my mouth. He let out a moan, shifting around, moving his hips up a bit. I took more of him into my mouth, putting my hands on his thighs and squeezing a bit. He let out another moan and bucked his hips up.

"Antsy, are we?" I smirked up at him and then put his member fully into my mouth.

"Oh..Johnnie...yeah.." He panted as I bobbed my head up and down. "Faster, babe.." He moaned loudly as I swirled my tongue around his shaft. I bobbed my head up and down faster, moaning a bit. He moaned loudly.

"Oh, Johnnie, I'm so close.." He said, grabbing the blankets beside him, bucking his hips up and down. I moved with his thrusts, and he moaned loudly as he came. I felt the warm liquid fill my mouth, and I swallowed it. I licked my lips and crawled back up to him, kissing him on his lips softly.

"Johnnie..I..." Kyle said softly as he panted.

"Hm?" I grinned down at him.

"That was amazing." Kyle bit his lip and blushed.

I kissed his forehead and lied down in back of him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and cuddled into him, kissing his shoulder. He fell asleep shortly after that.

I hesitated, then whispered, "I love you." I kissed the back of his shoulder softly, then fell asleep.