Chapter 11

~Kyle's POV~

The butterflies were still present as he held my hand. That was amazing. This is amazing. He liked me? My heart felt fuzzy and warm.

"So, should we go and party now?" Johnnie smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes, let's." I smiled back. He stood up, helping me to my feet.

"Here, let's clean you up first." He said, grabbing a tissue from beside the sink and wiping my eyes and my cheeks.

"Thank you," I said, blushing. He must have noticed my blush, because he chuckled as he said, "You're welcome, cutie."

I blushed more, and he did too. We both laughed at each other.

"We might not want to hold hands in front of the others..won't it be awkward?" I asked shyly.

"I was thinking the same thing." Johnnie said as he kissed my forehead and opened the door, dropping my hand that he had previously taken. We walked out and he signalled me to go first since it would be weird to have two boys exiting the bathroom because...you know. I missed his hand on mine, though; the warmness and butterflies disappearing.

I walked back to the group Johnnie and I were previously in. I was welcomed with a wave from Damon as they continued to talk about who-knows-what.

Johnnie walked up and squeaked randomly as he stood beside me. He's so silly. I giggled, then blushed a bit. He laughed and I blushed even more as I hit him. "Dick."

He hit me back. "That's not a nice word, Kylie!" We both laughed at each other as the rest of the group joined our conversation.

"Is that going to be his new nickname?" Bryan laughed.

"Oh gosh, please, no." I laughed. "That would be horrible."

"Only I'm allowed to call him that." Johnnie laughed.

Damon and Bryan were talking about their channels and I was listening to them, just in case I could pick up any ideas or tips. I saw Alex from the corner of my eye signal Johnnie over to her. He looked at me and I looked at him. I gave him the best 'don't, please' look I could give him without Alex noticing. He looked back at Bryan and Damon and started pitching into the conversation.

Alex glared at me and I held back a laugh, grinning. I had won him. He was mine tonight, if not forever.

--Author's Note--
Hey guys, are you enjoying the story? I really hope so, I'm trying, I really am 😂
I just wanted to clear something up. You can post my edits on Instagram, I don't really care, you can go ahead and post them.
I just hope you are all enjoying the story and I'd never thought I'd get this many views or likes!!! Omg thank you!!♥️
I love you all, and if you want my Instagram, ask, and I'll happily give it to you, I just don't want to bother you or anything with this long note agh.
♥️
Reader appreciation yas! 💕