Chapter 17

~Johnnie's POV~

As I drove home, Kyle was nodding off into sleep. I glanced at him every so often, smiling. I was tired, too. That was the most exercise I've gotten in a while.

I pulled into my car port, then turned the car off. Kyle was asleep. He was beautiful as he slept; he looked at ease. I got out of the car, then unlocked and opened the door. I walked back to the passenger's door, opened it, and picked up Kyle bridal style, careful not to wake him.

I walked to the pull-out couch bed, setting him, gently, down onto it. I admired him for a few seconds, then lied down in back of him, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close.

He was everything to me. The light in my tunnel of life. I need to do something special for him.

I shifted a bit to get more comfortable, then fell asleep.

--Time Lapse, an hour later--
~Kyle's POV~

I opened my eyes, just waking up. I looked around. Johnnie's house. The last thing I remember was getting in the car and leaving the zoo.

I reached for his arm the was around me. Yep, that's Johnnie. I turned around, trying not to wake him, and looked at his calm face. His sleep-face was too cute. I smiled and kissed his nose softly. This bundle of joy was mine. I lied there for a few minutes, then got up and started picking out a movie. I decided that I wanted to watch a scary movie with Johnnie.

I picked out Mama, because not only was it scary, but it was also tear-jerking. I put the DVD in the player, and turned it down. I didn't want to wake Johnnie, but he shifted a bit. I turned to look at him. He closed his eye quickly, thinking I didn't see him. I crawled on top of him, smiling. He grinned.

"Oh no, you caught me." He mumbled sleepily and yawned.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I laughed.

"Already?" He asked, surprised.

"No, it's like 6:30." I laughed again.

"Ah," he laughed, "And you put a movie in?"

I grinned, "Yeah."

I took the remote and turned on the volume, skipping the previews. I turned my head towards him as I faced the TV.

"How's this sound?" I smiled at him.

"It sounds great. And scary." He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. I pressed play, and put my arms over Johnnie's. I played with his fingers absentmindedly. Then, after awhile of doing that, I unwrapped his arms from around me, grabbed a pillow, putting it on his lap and lied my head down. I turned towards the TV, then felt a hand stroke my hair. I liked this; this was sweet.

The figure of Mama was absolutely terrifying. I ended up sitting bridal style on Johnnie's lap, holding him close. Every so often he would kiss my forehead, cheek, nose, etc. After the movie was over and the credits started rolling I quickly kissed his lips and ejected the DVD, switching the TV to the normal stations. I put the DVD back into its case, then tossed the remote to Johnnie. It ended up landing beside him. He picked it up and turned off the TV. I sat down again, criss-cross, giving him a questioning look. He came over to me and sat on my lap, straddling me. I grinned.

"Well, hello." I said, giggling a bit.

"Hey, handsome." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I wrapped my arms around him, then leaned in and brought our lips together. He brought his hand up to my hair, tugging on it a bit. I made an attempt of a growl and he giggled. He pushed me onto the bed, lying down. He put his arms on either side of my head, biting my lip softly. I ran my hands up and down his sides, playing with his lip ring. He broke our kiss and smiled. I smiled back even though I missed the kiss. His smile was too darn cute.

He rolled us over and buried his head in my neck.

"Cuddles!" He giggled.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"Cuddles for little Johnnie." I laughed.

--Author's Note--
Ah goodness I'm sorry it's so short. Lately, school has been tests, projects, and book reports and I'm sowwy guys. I'll try to be more active and stuffs and I love you all♥️ Stay safe, don't do drugs, and have fun reading every fanfiction of Kohnnie yaaaasss💁💕