Chapter 7

~Johnnie's POV~

I just got done recording the last part of my Youtube video. I'll edit it later, I've got to get ready for the party. I stood up from where I was sitting and checked the time. 5:15pm. I have time.

I picked out my favorite Pierce the Veil shirt and some skinny jeans. I put them on, then put on some cologne. I wonder what Kyle will think of this smell. I think it smells nice to be honest.

I quickly brushed my teeth and made my way to my car, locking up my house. I got in and started it up. I drove over to Kyle's house, thinking about him the whole drive there. What was wrong with me? Why am I thinking about him all the time? I don't know...do most people do that while thinking about their friends?

I parked in front of his house and got out of the car, walking up to his front porch and knocking on the door. Kyle opened it and gave me a warm smile. He was wearing the All Time Low shirt that he looked great in and some regular jeans. My eyes lingered on his body for a moment before I returned his cute smile.

"Ready to have fun?" I smirked then laughed.

"Oh yeah, dawg!" He giggled then stopped. He blushed a light shade of red and I laughed.

"Let's go, it's almost time!" I screamed and dragged him over to my car, letting him shut the door behind himself.

He got in the passenger seat and I drove. He cleared his throat.

"So, um, do you know who's coming to this party?" He asked quietly.

"I know Jason will be there, it's his party, haha. Ummm, Bryan and Damon will most likely be there. Maybe a few other friends of his or theirs. Maybe both of the Alex's, Jordan, Austin. Some of those." I said glancing over at him. He seemed a bit stressed.

"Hey, relax, it's a party, Kyle." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"I know, I just...don't particularly like Alex D." He said, biting his lip.

"Why not?" I glanced at him again with worry. I didn't want him to be stressed if she did come.

"No reason..." He sighed and looked out the window. Oh no, he looks sad. That hurts my heart. I hate to see him like this.

"Hey," I said as I parked the car outside Jason's house. I looked at him.

"Yeah?" He said, looking back at me with a slight blush.

I reached over and pinched his cheek. "Why are you blushing, you blusher!?"

He laughed and took my wrist, pulling my hand down, and looking at me.

"I got you to smile!!!" I smiled and laughed. "Yay! I feel accomplished! Now, let's go have fun." I got out of the car and Kyle followed behind me up to the house, the butterflies from the wrist-grab wearing away. Wait, am I? Do I? Never mind, let's just enjoy this party, and see what happens.