Chapter 25

Luke's POV.

I wasn't allowed to see Calum. That's why I leaned back yesterday. But here I was again, at school. At least it was Friday today. He did seem quite bothered but I was going to do as much as I could to make it up to him today. I stepped in and was greeted by a new face.

"Hello, Luke!" he smiled.

"Uh, sorry but do I know you?" I chuckled biting my lip.

"No, probably not, but I'm Henry. You can always hang out with me!" he said and I raised a brow.

"No, Henry, he'll hang out with me." Another guy said pulling me along.

"Guys, what's this about?" I asked them.

"You're the latest news at this school. We don't know why you're popular now and not before, but you're cool man." Henry said before waving and pulling the other guy away with him.

I'm popular? I'm the latest news? What made me popular? I'm cool? I shook it off and looked around for Calum only to have a lot of people stopping me and greeting me. I had no clue why. Ashton soon came running up to me.

"Everyone found out." He said panting.

"Found out what?" I asked.

I knew it was about Calum. It was Michael wasn't it?

"Your YouTube... stuff." Ashton said.

My blood stopped and I could feel myself turning pale.

"No... no..." I said putting my hand on my forehead.

How did they know?! I never even told anyone! I didn't even tell Calum! I knew Calum obviously liked to sing because of his guitar in his room but for people to find out my YouTube account? This is terrible.

"How did you know?!" I shouted. "How did anyone know?!"

"Layla found it." Ashton said.

Crap. She did say that 'this wasn't over'.

"Luke? Luke, are you okay?" Ashton asked holding my shoulders.

My breathing got heavy. Why was this such a big deal though? It was making me popular! But I'm just a new guy who came three months ago!

"Y-yes. I'm fine." I said pulling myself from his grip. "where's Calum?" I asked.

"Probably--"

"Thanks." I said and walked off, leaving Ashton there.

I knew he was in the study rooms. I opened the door, not bothered to tap and sat next to him. Calum looked at me before writing in his notebook again.

"They found out Calum." I said quietly.

He didn't respond and kept writing. I looked in his book and saw his writing was messy which meant he was angry.

"Calum what--"

"Shut up." He said.

A pain shot through my chest.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"One, you're popular for singing, two, you fucking pull away when I was feeling better." Calum spat.

"Look I'm sorry but people found out I sing! I don't want that." I said back.

"Do you now?" he said.

"You know what? Fine! If you don't want me here, I have better people to hang out with!" I shouted and walked off.

**
Calum's POV.

It was lunch now, I haven't spoken to Luke since our little fight. I sat next to Michael and the same thing as yesterday happened. I sat alone again only to find out Luke had invited Leo to sit with them.

Michael and Ashton didn't care though. I stared sadly at Luke and he looked at me with a cold expression before turning back to his table. I angrily stood up from my table making the chair fall over and the cafeteria go quiet and everyone look my way.

I walked over to Luke.

"People of the school," I said looking at everyone.

"What are you doing?" Luke whispered.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings is gay. And yes, he probably fucked this guy Leo already without a second thought. I hope you all have a second thought on wether you like him now or not." I shouted and picked up his fanta before swiping all his food off the table.

"Payback is a bitch." I said before walking away.

He stared at me with the angriest expression possible. Good.