Chapter 37

Calum's POV.

I sloppily packed my bag for school. I was way too lazy to go. I stuffed my wallet in and zipped it up and left with a goodbye. I approached school and sat on a bench as I quickly finished my homework. I felt someone tap my shoulder and almost fell when I realized it was Michael.

"That is a really good colour man." I chuckle and ruffle his newly dyed blue hair and he slapped my hand and fixed his hair before laughing along.

I'm excited to see Luke. We had such an amazing Christmas together, I would relive it everyday. Michael walked off to greet Ashton as I continued to finish off homework. Once I did I took a deep breath before getting up and walking into the bathrooms. I fixed my hair a little before going into a stall. I heard a group of voices and realized it was Leo. I rolled my eyes. He didn't know I was in here anyway. I wait for him to get out as I scroll through Twitter.

"That persons been in there for a long time," He says and my eyes widen.

"Hey, come out man, we all need to shit too you know." Leo said slamming on the door.

I tried making my voice croaky in hope that he wouldn't know it was me.

"Hold the fuck up man, I need to take a shit too." I say and Leo chuckles.

"Brandon, come on mate." He says.

Who the fuck is Brandon? Well at least I pulled it off.

"What kind of shoes are you wea--" he is cut off by someone else entering the bathroom.

"Brandon? Aren't you in the sta-- oh, come on, who's in the stall?" Leo asks.

I'm done for. I sigh and step out to see his eyes widen before smirking.

"Damn Calum. Nice impression of Brandon." Leo says and i gulp before looking at Brandon and noticing Luke is next to Leo.

Luke looks at the ground and bites his lip. Anger rushes through me and I kick Leo in the balls before leaving the bathroom. I thought Luke and I had finally made an agreement that he would never see Leo again. Of course he fucking screws me over again.

"Calum!" I hear Luke yell just as the bell rings. Screw school. I step out of school and continue to walk. I have no clue on where I'm going.

"Calum!" Luke shouts and I spin around to have my fist connect to the side of his face. He stumbles back and holds his jaw, a red mark is forming on his face.

"Stay the fuck away from me you fucking player." I growl and Luke's eyes water.

"Cal--"

"NO! We fucking agreed, I let you give me a fucking blow job! I fucking touched you Luke! I did anything I could to make it better but nothing works! Nothing just ever works! What the hell do you want from me Luke?!" I shout and Luke looks deeply hurt.

"I just... he pulled me into the bathroom with him!" Luke shouts, anger clearly showing as well.

"Sure, says the one who looked guilty!" I shout back.

"Fuck you!" Luke screams.

"Is that the fucking best you can do?!" I shout.

He seems to be deciding before punching me in the nose, I feel a warm thick liquid oozing out. I look at my hand and see blood on it. I punch Luke back and he falls back, I jump on top of him and pull on his hair making him wince in pain. We curse multiple times as he rolls us over and he knees my stomach making me cough and he punches my throat. I kick him off and notice people looking from the windows at us fighting. I knew him in his balls and he curls up as I kick him in the stomach making him cough but he quickly stands up and as I am about to punch him he raises a hand and pants.

He wipes blood off his lip and sucks in a sharp breath and I realize... I fucked him up really bad. He has a cut on his lips and blood spilling out his eyebrow. His cheek was red and his eye was black. I have no idea what I look like but Luke is staring at me with pretty wide eyes, we probably both look equally fucked up.

"Luke, I think we need to take--"

"Don't you dare fucking say that Calum. I... I love you Calum." He says and my eyes widen.

"I love you too Luke." I say and Luke looks relieved.

I'm surprised we're still together at this point. One minute ago we were punching our souls out each other and now we confess our love for each other.