Chapter 12

Calum's POV.

There was another party again tonight. Nothing happened to Luke and I will kill Leo for this. He scared Luke for no particular reason. If this was Leo's idea of being intimidating in a sexy way, it wasn't working. It was simply plain creepy. We were now getting ready for the party by just chilling. Liz didn't seem very happy but she let me in and I was surprised she let me in two days in a row. We were already dressed in the most comfortable things we could find since it wasn't a formal party. This was gonna be our second party together and since the first one was fun, the second one should be better. The door opened and Ashton and Michael came in.

"How did you get in here?" Luke asked.

"Your mom let us." Michael said sitting on the desk chair and Ashton sitting on the floor against the wall.

"She's being really nice." Luke said surprised.

We were all just talking and it was really nice.

"Guys, do you remember Dave?" Ashton asked and Michael groaned.

"Who's Dave?" Luke asked, but he didn't seem curious... It seemed like he was faking it.

Michael explained it and Luke nodded looking somewhat guilty.

"He's clinging to me again." Ashton said running a hand through his hair.

"Damn, why?" Michael asked as Ashton shrugged.

We soon decided that it was time to go and Liz said Luke could go. I found it really cute the way Luke asked his mom first. We soon pulled up at the party and instantly went our separate ways. Michael went to the left - for food of course - and Ashton went to the right which is where his other friends were. Luke had nowhere to go and I saw a group of my friends not for away from where we were. Luke nudged me slightly and pointed across the room and I saw Leo staring straight at Luke. I grabbed his hand to show Leo that Luke was mine and we walked over to the drinks. Luke genuinely looked scared and kept looking back at Leo.

We grabbed a cup each and went outside to the back of the house.

"I really wish this was hot chocolate." Luke said putting his drink aside and hugging himself.

I put and arm around him and pulled him close. I was not going to let anyone touch him. He was MINE. Footsteps soon approached us.

"Isn't this cute?" Leo said.

"Look, can you just fuck off?" I asked and Leo pouted and crossed his arms.

"My little puppy says fuck off? I prefer you'd say can you just fuck me." Leo smirked.

I could tell Luke's facial expression had changed into disgust.

"Not gonna protect your boyfriend anymore Luke?" Leo asked and Luke looked away.

"Just stop Leo. You're making him feel bad." I said.

"I wouldn't want little Lukey to feel bad," Leo said kneeling in front of him. "Come with me and away from this dumbass." Leo said and took Luke's hand and Luke flinched before leaning back further into the wall.

"Aww, he's scared," Leo said in a baby voice. "Let Daddy take care of tha--"

"Look! Just go away okay?! I'm tired of you and your shit! Just make us be happy for once or I'll fucking force you to leave!" Luke shouted bubbling with anger.

He was now stood up and had pushed Leo against a wall, holding the collar of his shirt.

"I like this position." Leo smirked. "You're fucking disgusting." Luke said and shoved Leo away and he put his hands up in defense before walking off.

Luke's eyes began to water and his lip quivered and he sat back down and put his head on his knees. I put my arm back around him.

"Don't listen to him. You're amazing and you know it." I said. "He's a fucking rapist, I swear to god." Luke said wiping his eyes.

"Look, let's just forget about that bitch and... enjoy ourselves, okay?" I said and Luke looked up at me and I smiled and so did he.

We both leaned in closer. Our lips were only inches apart. Our lips brushed against each other's.

"Hey guys!" we heard and we both quickly pulled apart.

My head was boiling in anger. I saw a drunk Ashton walking our way and he giggled as he sat with us and he slung an arm around my shoulder.

"You're so fucking cute." He said pinching my cheek.

"Ashton, we should get you home." I said.

"No you shan't." He slurred and looked at Luke.

"Oh hello, nice to meet you, I'm Ashton Chicken Wing." He giggled putting his hand out for Luke to shake.

I looked at Luke as if to say, 'shake it'. Luke took Ashton's hand in his and shook it.

"What's your name? I'm Ashton Chicken Wing." He slurred.

"I'm Luke." Luke said.

"Holy shit, really?" Ashton said and Luke slowly nodded.

"I'm a hug fan of you!" Ashton slurred.

"Um... what do I do?" Luke asked.

"How could you forget? You model." Ashton giggled and Luke and I both burst out in laughter.

"Okay, Ash, lets get you home." I laughed.

--

A/N: school is starting soon again so I won't update as much sadly but I'll try.

AND GUYS, 600 READS ARE YIU SERIOSU OMG I LOVE YOU!!

oh and I hope I annoyed you about them not kissing but expect it soon -insert smirk here-