Chapter 2

Calum's POV.

Jesus, Luke was amazing. I would definitely date him but I wasn't sure if he was gay or not, yeah, he was shy but a lot of guys are shy. I just really hoped that he was gay because I needed him. I wanted him. His lips looked so soft and I just wanted to run my fingers through his blonde hair and kiss his little nose and as I kiss his lips, take the lip ring in between my teeth. I almost drooled over these thoughts. I was now at home just sitting on my bed and hugging my laptop because Luke touched it. He typed 'Jennifer Lawrence Memes' and I swear I almost licked those keys on the keyboard when I got home. Call me weird but I couldn't help but get just so obsessed with Luke. If Luke were gay, I wonder what he was doing now? I did help him get his textbooks from the shop and I did touch them, I wondered if he was hugging them like I was hugging my laptop. I needed that boy. But how could I get him? Luke seemed really shy at first but now it's almost as if he was one of those people who hosted parties and drank beer. I smiled at the thought of just making out with him at a party and pulled my laptop closer to my chest. Then I imagined his lips going down my neck and giving me hickeys and I felt a tightening around my crotch area. My boner had formed.

{A/N: lol I don't even know how to explain that he'd gotten a boner}

I put my hand down my pants and began rubbing myself and closed my eyes, imagining Luke giving me a hand job. I quietly moaned until I heard a knock at my door. I put my laptop on my crotch and my sister, Mali Koa came in.

"Dinners ready." She said and I nodded and pretended to close a few tabs on my laptop.

"Why's it so stuffy in here?" she asked herself and left.

I looked and saw my boner hadn't gone down yet. I cursed to my self and decided I'd just have to wait.

"CALUM DINNER'S READY!" She shouted again.

"I KNOW HOLD ON!" I said and soon my boner went down.

I ran downstairs to see my family eating and I sat with them and began to eat.

-

Luke's POV.

I didn't know what to think about Calum. He seemed like on of those super popular guys that talked about how hot girls were and about how big their asses were and stuff. Calum seemed straight which bugged me a lot because I may have developed a tiny crush on him even if he is a total dick. I looked at the plastic bag of textbooks on the floor that I had bought with Calum. I picked one up and hugged it tightly because he'd touched it. I wondered what Calum was doing right now. No, I couldn't get feelings for Calum. He probably didn't like me back. I threw the textbook back on the floor and laid back on my bed and ran a hand through my hair. I didn't really look at him properly yet because I was too shy but all I remembered was his beautiful plump lips. I'd love to kiss them all day. I hadn't told any of my family that I was gay yet. I had been gay since around tenth grade, I had a girlfriend and she didn't give me any sparks or anything when we kissed, but then me and my friend did that typical bro hug and I felt something. He was my first actual crush. I haven't told anyone but my dog who died a few months ago.

Anyway, I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I really wanted to see Calum again. I wanted to look at him for the first time instead of just his lips. I soon fell asleep just thinking of Calum.

**

Luke's POV.

I entered the crowded hallway and looked around for Calum but there was no sign of him. I put my stuff in my locker and looked to my right to see a girl approaching me.

"Hey, I'm Layla." She smiled twirling her curly brown hair.

"Oh, you were the girl who volunteered to help me around instead of Calum right?" I asked and she nodded and smiled.

"Do you want me to help you? I'll give you another tour if you're not sure, or--"

"Layla leave Luke alone." I heard a voice cut her off and it was Calum.

"No, I'm trying to help a new person Calum." She said.

"I'm helping him. You heard what Ms. Louise said. Now scram!" He shouted as he towered over her.

She gulped and quickly waddled away.

"Sorry about Layla, she's the typical clingy kind of girlfriend. I-I'm not dating her too if you're wondering." Calum laughed nervously.

I finally properly looked at him. My jaw almost fell open. His smile was beautifully wide, his eyes were squinted and his hair looked so soft and I really just wanted to feel it in between my fingers.

"Um, I hope there's someone behind me you're checking out and not me." Calum said and I felt my cheeks turn red making Calum laugh loudly.

"Come on, let's go to class."

-

Calum's POV.

Luke was being really annoying today because of the fact that he was so cute. We were now at the lunch table and he laughed at Ashton's jokes. All I wanted to do was kiss his little nose every time he laughed. We finished lunch and Luke and I decided to go to the library together.

We sat on the beanbags and literally just talked. I knew he was finally starting to open up to me.

"No! I swear she literally dumped her LEMON JUICE on me! My eyes stung for like five minutes and she just stood there laughing like who does that?!" Luke said making me laugh hard.

"Laughing like you are you asshole!" he giggled.

We soon calmed down. I loved it. We were just enjoying each other's company. It was amazing.

"I want to take you somewhere after school. I promise I'm not kidnapping you." I smiled and Luke nodded.

-

Luke's POV.

{A/N: sorry I keep changing Povs I just want you guys to know what both of them are thinking so bear with me}

We pulled up in front of a forest. Calum grabbed my wrist gently which almost made me puke of nervousness and pulled me down a trail. There was soon a lake and a cottage almost next to it. It was hard to find the lake but Calum seemed to have managed to. My jaw dropped open. The remaining sun was our light source.

"Are you coming?" Calum asked.

"Going where?" I asked.

Calum unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off then pulled his pants off and jumped into the lake.

"Aren't there fish and frogs in there? And isn't there mud at the bottom?" I asked.

"Nope. The bottom is sand and there are no frogs or fish." Calum said smiling.

I sighed and stripped down to my boxers and jumped in and hugged myself.

"It's so cold!" I said.

"I'll make it warmer." He whispered in my ear and two arms embraced my body.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach but I soon melted in his grip. I liked Calum. A lot. It was only my second day here but I liked him.

"So Michael was right." Calum said.

"What?" I asked and he let go.

"You ARE gay."

--
A/N: I can't do italics cuz I'm on my phone so.... yeah.