Chapter 68

Calum's POV.

"You know what Calum? Put some clothes on, everyone put some clothes on, let's go out." Luke says and everyone springs out of bed and slip clothes on.

"Where are we going Lucas?" I ask and he smiles.

"Around." Luke answers before opening the door.

We step outside and the cool air hits my face making me breathe in deeply. Luke happly guides us along. This is great, we haven't properly been 'out' as a band. But the question is; what do I need to make me happy again? Maybe all I needed was a kiss to shut me and my thoughts up? Maybe it's just a simple hang out with my band, I don't know. We walk into McDonalds and we all order something before sitting down.

I take the spoon in my hand and scoop up some mcflury before gulping it down.

"You're enjoying that more than you enjoy Luke, wow." Michael chuckles and Ashton punches his arm.

"Don't say that, he's recovering." Ashton says and I giggle and Luke turns red.

Michael pouts and rubs his arm. This is what I want. Michael joking around, Ashton scolding him for it and Luke to be by my side and for me to be happy. This is great. Soon, a few girls approach us. We do the usual, take pictures, talk a little, sign things etc. They soon leave and I lean back and bring my phone out.

"So we're trying to make you happy and you just whack your phone out?" Michael asks earning a punch form Ashton.

"Michael we are trying to have a fun time." Ashton giggles.

"I'm not the one giggling all over the place!" Michael shouts with a smile. "You're a giggling mess."

Ashton rolls his eyes and pushes Michael's head to the side.

"Okay, that was violence." He jokes and they continue to play fight as Luke and I just sit back and watch.

I put my phone up and video it on keek. I soon put my phone down and feel Luke's hand take mine as he rubs it with his thumb.

"You guys are so in love, I want that." Michael says.

"Michael, lets start dating." Ashton says and Michael laughs.

"Yes." Michael says and I swear they fell in love in that second.

"Wait wait, why don't we all just get married?" Ashton says.

"Fuck yes!" Luke shouts and I laugh.

'Pfft, nobody would want to marry someone as dumb as you.'

No... the voice is back.

'Listen up, you really need to fuck off.' I mentally answer.

"Are you okay Calum? You look like you're trying to shit." Ashton says.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I answer.

'They know you're lying Calum.'

I tap my ears and rub my temples at the same time.

"Will you fuck off?" I whisper to myself.

"Calum." Luke calls but I barely hear it with all the voices throwing dirty things at me which hit me like bricks.

'McDonalds is going to make you fat.'

"At least I'm eating." I say and it laughs in my face making me whimper.

"Calum." Luke calls again, shaking my shoulder.

'He hates you Calum, everyone hates you.' It spits and i tug on my hair.

"Shut up! At least I have friends!" I say and feel my breathing deepen as it throws more insults at me.

"Calum, snap out of it!" Luke says.

"I can fucking hear you Luke, there's just too many voices! Too many..." I say as I begin to hear my heart beating in my ears.

"Calum, Calum! Look at me, look." I say and I turn to look at Luke. He un taps my ears and I wince as the voices get louder. I stare straight into his eyes and his face twists in a way. He can see the pain in my eyes, can't he?

The voices slowly go away as I watch his eyes. His pupils get wider. I read somewhere that if you're in love, your pupils expand. Luke really does love me.

'You haven't seen the last of me asshole.' I hear and all the voices are gone.

I didn't even realize I was crying of happiness that they were gone when Luke wipes a tear away from my eye.

"I don't think we can top that kinda love babe." Ashton said to Michael.

"You're gross as shit, let them have their moment." Michael whispers making me laugh as I turn back around.

"You guys are the best." I say and they all smile at me.