Chapter 61

Luke's POV.

Calum walks over and sits next to me making me stiffen up. Isn't he mad at me? I plug my headphones in and listen to music and I know Calum wants to talk to me.

"Luke," he says and I pretend not to hear him. "Lucas, I know you can hear me." He says and I sigh and take a bud out asking him what he wants.

"C-Can you come to the toilet with me?" He asks and I tilt my head to the side. "I don't like them. They're loud and shit..." he says.

"Okay.." I answer and we go to the toilet together.

Ashton's POV.

"Michael, Michael, wake the fuck up!" I shout and he shakes before waking up.

"What in the name of saint fucton could you possibly want?" Michael asks making me giggle and point.

Calum and Luke enter the toilet together making Michael's eyes widen.

"It's fucking happening! They're fucking! They're doing the do, red a-fucking-lert!" He shouts.

"Shh, we can't be obvious." I say and Michael nods but he is grinning like and idiot.

Luke's POV.

"Turn around!" Calum giggles.

"Why did you bring me in here? We're two almost grown men and I'm taller than Jesus so do you think we can both fit in here?" I ask.

"Turn the fuck around!" He laughs again and I sigh and turn around.

"Ooh, I have a nice view of a buttocks here." He says and lightly spanks me making me yelp before he laughs.

"I'll take your shit and shove it down your throat if you don't shut up." I say and Calum doesn't say anything, I said something wrong... didn't i?

"Why don't you shove something else down my throat?" Calum asks and i hear a loud flush making me gasp and he spins me around and pushes me against the wall.

"Calum, what's gotten into you?" I ask.

"I miss you." Calum says and places his lips on mine and sparks fly everywhere.

Our lips move in sync before my tongue pushes its way around Calum's mouth. I spin is around before making my lips trail down his jaw and kiss at his sweet spot and suck it lightly making a light moan escape his lips. I unbutton the first button of his shirt and work my way down his chest, my hands trail up and down his stomach before settling in his jeans and playing with the hem of his boxers.

I nibble at his neck before putting my lips back on his. We hear a light knock at the door and I spin around and we both stare in horror at the door.

"I have a plan." I whisper it to him and he nods.

I open the door and the person glares impatiently at me.

"Sorry, I have diarrhea." I say and walk and just as he is reaching for the door I 'fall over'.

"Oh my god, are you alright?" He asks and I groan and rub my back and nod a little.

My foot hits the door signaling for Calum to come out and squeeze past the man.

"Oh, are you okay?" He asks, going with the flow.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks man." I say and he smiles and walks back to our seat while the other man walks into the bathroom. I hope it's not too steamy in there. I walk down the aisle and see Calum there on his phone.

"Nailed it." He whispers and fist bumps me.

We honestly should still continue being a couple. I love Calum a lot and never ever want to leave him. I buckle my seatbelt and put my feet on the chair, I'm sure it's fine, Michael's in front of me. Calum soon leans his head on my shoulder, acknowledging how broad they actually are. I kiss the bridge of his nose making him smile at me.

"When we get back I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be screaming." I whisper in his ear making him go all pink.

He pulls his legs up trying to hide his cheeks making me chuckle. The funniest thing is that he's on the outside making everyone see him. I whisper more dirty things in his ear making him go even more red. He takes the blanket and puts it on his lap. He has a boner doesn't he?

I slip my hand into his pants and only on his boxers and begin to rub him as I whisper more things. He bites his lip and begins breathing a little harder.

"Need me to stop babe?" I whisper and leave a kiss under his ear.

"N-No." he stutters and throws his head back lightly and covering his moan up with a cough.

"Fuck, Luke, we can't do this h-here." he whispers.

"Why? Do you want me to stop?" I ask playing with the hem of his boxers.

"You know how loudly I-" he is stopped by his breath hitching as my hand slips a little more into his boxers.

"H-How loudly I moan." He whispers biting his lip and squeezing his eyes shut.

He covers a moan with a cough again and receives a dirty look.

He covers his face in his knees as he still has legs pulled up to his chest. I slip my hand fully into his boxers making his hand go up to his mouth as his head falls back and his back arches forward. I hear a moan escape his lips but nobody but us two notice.

His breaths get more frequent as his hand reaches for my free hand and he squeezes it tightly as he keeps his moans in. He breathes harder and harder.

"I-I'm gonna cum, what do I do?" He asks.

"Shit." I whisper and look around for something to use.

"Fuck, hurry the fuck up, I can't fucking hold it in!" He whispers breathing and arches back, squeezing his eyes shut.

I grab some tissues and stuff them in his boxers as I continue rubbing.

"Are you fucking k-kidding?" Calum whispers.

"Well what would you rather, staining your fucking boxers?" I whisper and he stays quiet.

He squeezes my hand and uses his other hand to cover his mouth as he moans and covers it up just a little with a cough. I feel the warmth dampen the tissues. His breathing dies down and I take my hand out and dry and clean it. Calum walks to the bathroom and soon comes back.

"We just kind do had sex on a plane." Calum whispers to me and I chuckle.

"We did." I say and he leans his head on my shoulder and we both lean in for a kiss at the same time on accident and kiss each other.

"Good night." I say.

"Good night baby." He answers.

--

A/N: WOOO that was hard.

Was it ok?? Did u enjoy it? Lmao sorry I'm a very worried person

KEEP COMMENTING :)