Chapter 69

A/N: In celebration of chapter 69 (and last proper chapter) enjoy some smut

--

Calum's POV.

All four of us are home now. Michael and Ashton went out to party again though. I'm sure they just went there to go to sleep though and wouldn't be back until noon tomorrow. I lay back on my bed and rub my eyes and a shadow casts over me. I take my hands off and look up to see Luke on top of me and biting his lip.

"Luke?" I say and his body presses up against mine and I feel his hard on.

His face comes closer to mine until I feel his nose on mine and his breath on my face.

"Can we just do something cute tonight?" I ask. "Like go to dinner or something." I suggest.

"No Calum. I need you to help me." He says and kisses me but quickly lets go. "I have a problem in my boxers." He says and I sigh.

"Well maybe I could." I say and spin us around so I'm on top. I feel my hard on press against his.

I place my lips on his and he quickly and hungrily kisses back. He begins to push me forward. Okay, he was horny as fuck. I push him back down but he curses and tries pushing me up again but I keep pushing him down. I finally let him take control and he sits up. He picks me up and sets me on his lap. His lips trail down my jaw and to my neck leaving goosebumps down my shoulder.

His hands trail down my torso as mine are wrapped around his back. His hand trails up my stomach before quickly taking my shirt off. In just a few seconds my lips are back on his. My hands roam down to the hem of his shirt and I take it off and as soon as I do I hear a groan and Luke's lips lunge towards mine making me almost fall back. My hands go up to the back of his neck as his settle on my hips.

His lips trail down my jaw and to my neck. He pushes me down so that I'm laying down. His hands trail up and down my sides and hook at the top of my pants while my hands are tugging at his hair earning a small moan from him. His mouth soon leaves a trail of kisses down my chest leaving a few hickeys. His lips finally stop at the waistband of my pants causing a slight moan.

He pulls my jeans down so I'm only in my boxers and he pulls his own down. He then goes back up to my lips and make our crotches touch as he begins to move his hips. I moan as pleasure spreads through me. Luke's breathing gets louder as he begins to rub harder. I flip us around and my hand slips into his boxers and I take his length in my hands making him moan loudly.

I pull his boxers down and begin to rub him making him breath louder. I take his hand and pull him up so he's sitting at the edge of the bed. I spread his legs and position myself in kneel down so that I'm comfortable. I take his length in my mouth and his eyes screw shut as a moan escapes his lips. He supports himself by putting and arm behind him and as I begin to go up and down his head falls back in pleasure.

"I'm fucking close." He barely says and I stop earning a confused face from him.

"What the hell Calum?" He shouts.

"I seem to remember when you did this to me in the tour bus." I say.

"Yea but at least I continued after that." He says.

"You just need to be patient babe." I say and push him down as I climb onto him and place my lips on his earning an annoyed groan from him.

"You're a fucking asshole." He says and I laugh.

"You love me." I say and he sighs.

"I sadly do." He says pulling my boxers off and making me kneel.

I instantly feel him entering me making me moan loudly and he does too.

"You're so c-casual." I stutter.

"Well what can I f-fucking say?" He says and moans. "We have done this like th-three fuck--" he moans. "Three fucking times." He finishes.

"Okay, don't force yourself to talk pretty boy." I say and moan earning a small laugh from him before he moans.

"Can you go any slower?" I say. "I could fall asleep."

"Are you sure you w-want that baby?" He asks and before I can answer he speeds his pace up making me moan.

My breathing gets faster and so does his. Pleasure runs through my veins making my arms shake and his thrusts to get sloppier.

"I'm close." I say and Luke stops.

"Good, that means it's my turn." He says.

"Fuck you." I say and he laughs. He kneels in front of me and I enter him making him suck a breath in.

I begin to thrust and he moans every few seconds.

"Please stay i-in me or I'll slap the shit out of you. I'm fucking close." He says and I decide to stay in to be kind.

After final thrusts, I cum into him and he moans loudly.

I then slip out of him and I lay beside him as he turns around.

"I love you." I say almost singing.

"I love you too." He sings matching the way I did it.