Chapter 63

Luke's POV.

We step off the bus to get to the hotel. Guards are surrounding the bus and pushing fans away. I feel bad but don't want to be the rebel here. Clearly that Michael's approach but all he gets from that is a nudge back from the guards. When we enter the hotel there are some fans too. They're behind metal fences and I try walk up to them but a muscular arm is placed on my chest and I look up to see the guard glaring at me.

"Luke!" They shout and hold out phones and pieces of paper. They plead and my guilt levels are high.

"Please? I just want to greet a few of them." I say and the guard shakes his head.

"Sorry Luke, orders are orders." He answers and I sigh and begin to turn around but the girls shout at me.

"Luke! Please! Just one photo!" They all shout and I get goosebumps at how guilty I am.

I look for Calum to see him talking to that same worker that was talking to him before our first show. Why is Calum always talking to him? Everyone soon starts heading upstairs in one big clump.

I sigh and the fans scream as we leave. I feel someone grab my arm and I am pulled under the stairs. I am ready to punch whoever it is only to see Michael, Ashton and Calum peeking out the side.

"We're going to meet them whether anyone likes it or not." Michael says and I smile at his inner rebel.

Everyone is soon upstairs and Michael places his fingers on his lips telling the fans to be quiet as they begin squealing and we run up to them. I walk up to a girl and sign her phone case and take a selfie with her.

We are halfway through when we hear, "HEY!" And spin around to see Leo and Michael scoffs and spins back around to the fan.

"Do you guys need to go?" One fan asks me.

"Yeah, but that dude can't do anything to us so it's fine." I smile and she smiles back.

"YOU GUYS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE DOWN HERE! GET YOUR ASSES UPSTAIRS!" Leo shouts.

We all still happily ignore him and I take the last fans phone and my collar is suddenly pulled.

"You're meant to be upstairs!" Leo shouts at us.

"Let him go!" All the fans, Calum, Ashton and Michael shout.

My breathing is shortened and I reach up to my collar, trying to give myself air. The fans try climbing over the fence in attempt to save me and Michael is beating the shit out of Leo but he won't budge.

Suddenly, I hear a slap noise and everyone is quiet. I begin to see stars as my body gives up trying to breathe.

"I will call the police on you." I hear but it echoes.

"Then fucking do it, but let him go." I hear. Who's that? Someone would get arrested... for me?

My back slams the ground as I am let go and my body tries breathing and I choke and gasp for air.

"Luke!" I hear and I sit up and see blurriness. I look to see Calum kneeling at my side.

Oh, of course it was him. I look to my right and see an unfamiliar face.

"She slapped Leo for you." Calum says and I am shocked. Calum didn't stand up for me, a fan did?

"Thank you so much." I say and she smiles widely.

"It was nothing, just defending someone. I believe that is my phone you have there." She chuckles.

"Oh... r-right." I say and look at it to see a crack.

"I'm so sorry." I say and she shakes her head. "It's alright, Id rather have my phone cracked by a celebrity than myself." She says and she helps me up.

"The name's Layla." She smiles and my heart stops.

My brains puts pieces together. Layla, the biggest slut at our school! The one that refused to believe I was gay and still tried hooking up with me! She looks exactly the same. I look at the other three and they are just as horrified as I am.

"L-Layla.." I say.

"Yes, I'm Layla you fucking moron!" She shouts and all the fans are silent, with questionable faces.

"I am Layla Featherstone, 18 years old and in all of these boys' school. Yes, including the boy who strangled poor little Lucas here. I had a crush on Luke actually," she says and glares at me. I actually knew that. "But he refused to hook up, talk, go to parties, everything and do you want to know the reason why?" She asks.

No, she can't force me to come out! Nobody can.

"Because he--"

"EXCUSE ME, if I may interrupt your heart warming speech." I hear and spin around to see Michael with a smirk on his face. "Luke here did not want to go out with you simply because of what a slut you are. Nobody wants the bad title with a slut do they?" Michael asks and Layla's face turns red.

"Michael Clifford, if you say another word--" she mutters but is cut off.

"She hooked up with every boy in the school. Including me in fact, I was very blind wasn't i? Calum, me and Ashton, but guess what? Luke didn't because he is the strong one here. He's the one who thought twice about his decision on whether or not to hook up with a slut or not. So, Layla, I suggest you fuck off, just like you told me to when I wanted to hook up with you again." Michael smiles and Layla stomps on the ground before smiling at all the fans and walking away.

The fans shout and jump in happiness and I am suddenly hauled up on to a shoulder. I see Calum on the other shoulder and Ashton and Michael are held sideways in a pair of muscular arms. Oops, we're being carried away by a guard. He opens the door to our bedroom and puts us down.

"What the hell did I tell all of you?!" He shouts and we look at him like we're being shouted at by our parents.

"Look what you did! Now you're going to have a bad title!" He shouts and Michael raises his finger to put a point but the guard says, "Shut up Michael, you are all not allowed out of this room until tomorrow breakfast!" He shouts and leaves the room and shuts then locks the door.

"I didn't do anything." Ashton whispers.

"Shut up Ashton." All three of us say in unison.