Chapter 15

Luke's POV.

I walked into school feeling like I was dead. I had nothing to look forward to. Someone took my hand and I spun around to see Calum.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You're one in a million." He smiled and I hugged him tightly.

"Calum, what. Did. I. Tell. You." I heard and it was Leo.

"Fuck off Leo, seriously." Calum said and Leo's eyes widened.

"I have no reason to have you waste my time." He said and Leo scoffed before walking away.

My heart swelled at how well he did with sending Leo away. I needed to give him a reward. I wanted to kiss him. Instead, I just smiled and he smile back.

"He's never going to bother you again." I said.

"Let's hope so." Calum said. "Anyway, I want to bring you to the milkshake place again." He said looking away.

"C'mon Cal, just say you want to go on another date with me." I laughed.

"Okay fine, I want to go on a second date with you." Calum said.

"I would love to come." I smiled and he smiled back.

**

I grabbed a pizza and payed for both Calum and I and we walked over to our usual table to see Dave there.

"Luke?" Dave asked.

Calum looked at me and raised a brow.

"W-what, how do you know who I am?" I asked.

"I know you've met him." Calum said and I sighed.

"I hope the others don't find out." I said.

"Your secret is safe with me." Dave smiled.

"Oh, Dave, you're in Luke's seat." Calum said.

"Well, looks like you'll have to sit on the floor." Dave giggled.

I stared at him, wishing that I could just kick his stupid smile off. Ashton and Michael soon came in and Michael stopped in his tracks when he saw Dave.

"What the hell is this little shit doing here?" he asked.

"I don't know, but he took my seat." I said quietly.

I admit now, Michael intimidates me. I haven't seen his soft side yet.

"Dave, get off Luke's spot." Michael said.

"Nah, he can sit on the floor, I'm one of you guys now." He said laughing annoyingly.

"Would you like to show us where on the floor?" Michael asked.

"Right... there." Dave said pointing on the floor next to the table.

"Great choice, now why don't you sit there if it looks so comfy to you Dave?" Michael asked.

Yep, now I was a little more scared of Michael. I knew not to get on his bad side, but at the same time, Michael was defending me right now. Me. And it has come to my attention that he didn't like me. He didn't want Calum to be with me nor Leo. I didn't know what Michael wanted. All I knew was that he was just trying to be nice right now, I just know it. Michael doesn't actually like me, right?

Dave just stared up at Michael.

"Well, I've been here longer than Luke so I deserve to sit here." Dave said.

"But you're more annoying." Michael shot back.

I was annoying to Michael?

Dave growled and stared up at me.

"I'll get you for this." He said and stood up and say elsewhere.

I gulped and sat slowly down in my seat.

"Thanks Michael." I said.

"No problem." He replied and began to eat.

"So... that was Dave." Ashton said biting his lip.

If I did see Dave for the first time just now, I probably wouldn't like him. I'd think he was just some weird, lonely guy. I looked over Michael's shoulder and saw Leo staring straight into my soul. Michael saw me staring and he spun around. He flipped Leo off and Leo frowned before turning back to his friends.

Michael smirked and continued to eat. Why the hell was he being so nice? Did I dress nicer today? Or did I use more cologne? We spent the rest of lunch talking but I still couldn't help but think of Michael and how nice he was being. Ashton asked if I was alright a few times and I just nodded.

The rest of school whizzed by and it was time to go home. Calum and I made sure to run to his car incase Leo came. We soon pulled up and walked up to the counter.

"Hello, Calum and Luke, how my I help you two on this fine day?" Graham asked.

"Chocolate and mint chocolate." I said and Calum smiled at the fact that I remembered.

Graham nodded and told us to sit at any table. We sat down at the first one we ever sat on, well, as friends. Our milkshakes came and we sipped them up making small conversation. I was still thinking about Michael and how kind he was being.

"I came out to Mali Koa yesterday." Calum said and my heart skipped a beat.

"Your sister right? What did she say?" I asked.

"She was fine with it." Calum smiled.

I really wanted to ask Calum about why Michael was being so nice but I didn't know if I should've or not. I didn't know what answer I was expecting either. If he'd say that he genuinely wanted to be nice or if he was just doing it because he does it to everyone. I decided I'd ask Calum later. We finished our drinks and walked down to 'our place'.

We sat in the sand and I leaned my head on his shoulder, like I usually do.

"Hey Luke?" Calum asked.

"Yeah?" I asked and turned my head to face him.

We were extremely close, we were only inches apart. We leaned in closer and his nose touched mine. His hands went down to my leg and back and he put me on his lap as my arms automatically went around his neck. I could feel his breath increase and so did mine. Our lips brushed against each other. This was it. We were going to kiss for sure.

My eyes fluttered closed as my hands cupped his face and my lips were fully placed on to his. Sparks flew around inside of me and our lips perfectly fit. I finally knew what his lips felt like, soft, plump and warm. We pulled away but I knew - we knew that we both wanted more. I went back for his lips and we kissed again, this time a little harder. Our lips moved against each other, in sync and slowly. It was so perfect I could do this all day.

We pulled away and just cuddled against each other. This was amazing, I couldn't ask for anything more.

We finally kissed.

--

A/N: I'm sorry to ruin the moment but I have to admit thAT WAS SO FUN TO WRITE OHMIGOD I was considering making Luke say

'It was so perfect I cri'

Or

'It was so perfect I could just cry'

But nah, that would ruin the moment. OKAY BYE MY LOVIES.

comment and share bc that's all I really care!!