Chapter 1

Luke's POV.

I walked into the classroom with the teacher and looked around. Everyone stared at me with questioning looks. Some girls checked me out which didn't give me any weird feeling because I was gay and being gay isn't a bad thing at all.

"Settle down everyone, meet the new student Luke Hemmings, why don't you go sit next to Calum there," the teacher asked pointing to an extremely cute boy but he seemed straight so I mentally sighed.

I made my was over to him and sat down next to him.

"Calum, I trust you to take care of Luke alright?" she asked.

"Yeah whatever." He said.

"All your classes will be dismissed for the rest of the day." The teacher said and a girl with long curly brown hair and too much makeup instantly stood up.

"I'll do it! Trust me, I'll do well." She said.

"Sit down Layla. I wasn't asking you!" the teacher shouted and she slowly sat down giving Calum a death glare but Calum just smirked.

I kind of wished I could go with the girl now.

The bell soon rung and Calum shot up and ran out of the room and I tried running after him.

"Hey, wait up!" I shouted trying to run after him.

"Look, I'm bailing school okay? Please just say to anyone that I was here?" He pleaded.

"No! What am I supposed to do? I don't know the way around." I said.

He sighed deeply.

"Alright fine. But you're lucky I'm being nice to you." Calum said.

Now I really wished I went with the girl.

-

Calum's POV.

I didn't want to go around with Luke. It's not that I didn't like him, it was just that he was so cute. I knew I was going to accidentally get a hard on some time in the day and he won't even know why. I knew Luke disliked me already and now I would never get him but I was still going to try no matter what.

-

Luke's POV.

"Well, we've finished the tour and it's now lunch. Why don't you come hang over at my table?" Calum asked.

I really didn't want to. I felt like Calum was a super popular kind of person and I wanted to make my own friends not make friends with his.

"U-um I think I'll go sit alone there, thanks though." I smiled.

"Come on man! Why not make some friends?" Calum asked.

"Okay then..." I said still extremely nervous.

There were two others on the table. A guy with red dyed hair and one with glasses and curly dirty blonde hair.

"This is Michael," he said pointing to the red head and Michael put his hand up as if to wave.

"And that's Ashton." He said pointing to the other guy and he waved and smiled.

"I'm Luke." I said quietly.

I sat down next to Calum and quietly began to eat my food. To me, it was extremely awkward because they were all talking about girls.

"Yeah, that Layla chick is really hot." Michael said and looked over at me.

"Do you like anyone Luke?" Michael asked.

"Um... no." I answered.

"Come on, there has to be one girl." He said.

"It's only my first day, I really don't know anyone yet." I said and sipped my drink.

Michael scoffed and wrote something on his phone and Calum checked his phone and typed something back.

"So, Luke, why did you decide to come to Australia?" Ashton asked breaking the silence.

"Well, I used to live in London but then I moved here." I explained.

"Then why do you have an acccent?" he asked.

"Parents. They're from Australia." I said and Ashton nodded.

The school bell rung and Michael and Ashton said their goodbyes before zooming off.

"Michael doesn't really like me... does he?" I asked.

"Uh... he does he just... doesn't like new comers I guess." Calum said before laughing nervously and ruffling his hair.

Oh god I wanted to touch it so badly.

"Anyway, why don't we go hang out? Do something fun?" Calum asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know. Stalk people?" he suggested.

"Sure." I laughed and we walked into the library.

He opened his laptop and his skype was open. He quickly closed it but I saw one contact.

Leo (ex)

What? Was Calum gay as well? Was Leo short for a girls name? Questions raced through my mind as he opened google.

"Who shall we stalk?" Calum asked.

"Jennifer Lawrence?" I suggested.

He tensed up but soon relaxed again.

"I like the way you think." He said and typed her name.