Chapter 21: Cabin

CLARKE POV
It's Friday night. Tomorrow we go to the Lake Cabin House where the Seniors will have their weekend retreat. I see Lexa packing almost everything she owns. I chuckle.

Me: You don't have to bring everything, princess. It's just 2 days and 1 night.

Lexa: Yea, but I need to make sure to have extra in case.

I roll my eyes as she continues to panick pack stuff to her bag. She groans because her stuff doesn't fit.

Me: You see it won't fit like that. How about we use 1 bag for all of our toiletries. Another bag for both of our clothes. Another bag for shoes, slippers and extra camp kit. What do you say?

Lexa: That's a great idea.

She took my bag and made packed everything. I just laugh at her and she glares.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEXA POV
It's Camp Day!! I'm so excited. I can't wait to go and wander at the lake with all of the seniors. Clarke and I arrive at school and the rest of the delinquents were already on the bus.

Principal Jaha announces that we're leaving so we all go sit down

Principal Jaha announces that we're leaving so we all go sit down. Ofcourse Clarke and I sits together. It's a 3-hour travel so the rest decided to go to sleep. So does Clarke, but I was too excited that I couldn't sleep.

I look at a sleeping Clarke and her head is slowly going down. I hold hear head and place it on my shoulder. I smile that she scoots closer to me. I kiss her forehead and try to go to sleep too.

I was woken up by someone poking at me. I see Clarke grinning.

Me: why are you poking me?

Clarke: your head was heavy.

She just laughs. Oh how I love that laugh. 20minutes and we have arrived at the camp site. We all go out and it's beautiful. The trees and fresh air. I see the lake a few kilometers away from the cabin and it shimmers through the sun. I can't wait to go swimming.

Jaha: Okay here are your room assignments. O. Blake, Reyes, room A1. Woods, Griffin, A2. B.Blake, Murphy, C2.....

Principal Jaha continues to announce other students' rooms. Clarke and I make our way to our room. We go inside and see 1 big bed. It didn't bother us because we were already used to sleeping beside each other.

Me: So what are we going to do today?

Clarke: According to the schedule, we have breakfast in 15 minutes, then siesta. Assembly at 10. Lunch. Team building at 1. Siesta at 4. Dinner at 6. Lights off at 10. Then tomorrow, breakfast at 7. Activity at 9. Lunch. Siesta. Activity at 2. Leave at 5. Dinner along the way.

Me: wow, you seriously read the schedule. I meant to say, what are WE going to do today. I've known the deliquents way too long to know that you guys have a schedule on your own.

I see her grin

Clarke: you're right. I do have a plan. Not the deliquents.

Me: What is it? Can i join?

I ask hoping if I could. I want to spend as much time with Clarke in this place. It's just amazing.

Clarke: Hmm, i'll think about it, princes..

I wanted to protest but she stopped me becuase we were needed to go eat breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 21.

Ohhh, what do you think is the plan?

Also, i made this chapter short. Do you want it to be this short or I continue my usual length? Please do tell. Thanks!

Please support my fanfic, share, comment and vote pls. Also, pls follow me. Thanks!

xx lovelots
Alex