Chapter 44: Graduation

LEXA POV
I can't believe I'm finally graduating High school. It's almost a year since I moved here in LA. If you asked me months ago if I am where I am right now, I probably would just laugh. Seriously, if I haven't met Clarke, my life wouldn't be this amazing. I probably would still be lied to by Becca and Gustus or probably I have an American boyfriend. I shiver at the thought of that. Clarke made me who I am today, and I wouldn't change a thing. Clarke gave me a home, a safe haven, a family. Clarke showed me what love is. It's just perfect.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when Clarke was yelling at me downstairs.

Clarke: Lexa babe, i love you but hurry up please!

Me; just a minute!

I look at the clock and it's 7:30. Gosh, we'll be late if I don't move fast. The ceremony starts at 8. I quickly finish my make up and put on my dress. I make my way downstairs and see Clarke, Marcus and Abby waiting for me.

Clarke: Look what the cat dragged in.

Lexa: Sorry, it took me long to shower. The water felt nice.

I lied.

Marcus: All good, now come on. We have a ceremony to attend to.

We all make our way to school. Clarke and I hold hands in the car as Clarke was trying to remember her lines. Ohh, she's class valedictorian by the way. Can you believe it? She's that amazing. Just perfect. All time MVP and Top Student. We arrive at school and we immediately get greeted by the deliquents

Clarke: Hey, guys. You ready to graduate?

Murphy: I was born ready.

Bell: Glad you're here with us, Lexa. You made our Clarkie happy.

Me: She makes me happy too.

I lean in and kiss her. And we all get a fake choke from everyone and we just laugh. We then made our way to our chairs since the ceremony was starting.
------------------------------------------------------------

CLARKE POV
I make my way to the front to sit down. As much as I want to sit with my girlfriend and friends, I needed to sit in front. Just like any usual graduation ceremony, it was plain and boring. But i just continued staring at Lexa. She's so happy just by looking at her. The sun rays sparkle around her like a goddess. I am so lucky I get to call her mine.

Jaha: May we call on our Class Valedictorian, the 4-time MVP and Hallf of Fame, our Captain, Alexisse Clarke Griffin.

I hear cheers and claps and Lexa was signing I stand up. I realize it's time for my speech.

 I realize it's time for my speech